Lu Xu also ran to watch them make felt. He only knew roughly what it was, but he didn't expect these little girls to actually make it.

He came over to take a look. There were lambs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, piglets, deer, calves... and tiger cubs.

Lu Xu was curious: "Who made the tiger?"

A little girl blushed and said, "It's me."

Lu Xu looked at the cuteness and couldn't put it down, "Is there any more?"

The little girl nodded.

Others betrayed her, saying, "Her grandma knows how to make tiger-head shoes, she made them according to the pattern!"

"She also made woolen shoes."

Lu Xu asked her to take it out and have a look.

Her grandmother made tiger-head shoes for children, so she learned how to make them. The ones made of felt were also tiger-head shoes for children, but the ones that were poked out were more plush and cute.

Lu Xu made some gestures and decided to take it back to Lu Rui to wear. If Lu Rui couldn't wear it, he would sell it in Yuan Manniang's shop.

Lu Xu encouraged: "It's great! It's amazing! Come on, do more!"

The little girl smiled shyly.

Making a pair of shoes is more labor-intensive and time-consuming than anything else. Shopkeeper Luo pays them 20 cents a day. She couldn't make a pair for several days and was always afraid of being fired.

Lu Xu praised her like this, which emboldened her. She even plucked up the courage to ask Lu Xu if he wanted tiger-head shoes. Her grandmother's craftsmanship was very good.

Lu Xu asked her to bring it to see.

Lu Xu walked around again, wanting to bring some small gifts to La Yue and Xiao Xia. While shopping, he saw a seven or eight-year-old girl tying her bandage with her fingers flying.

Lu Xu was surprised: "You also work here?"

The little girl nodded: "Yes."

The girl on the side laughed and said, "She's very quick!"

Lu Xu asked: "What do you do this for?"

The little girl who was only seven or eight years old, her voice still full of childishness, raised her head and said: "I'll hang it for the little sheep!"

Lu Xu remembered that the stuffed sheep with red stripes he saw in Qinglong City turned out to be her hand.

Lu Xu was curious: "What else will you do?"

"I know a lot." She counted on her fingers. "I can make knots, make fur balls, make lambs, poke lambs and puppies."

Lu Xu squatted next to her, "Then can you teach me how to knit something?"

The little girl tilted her head and looked at him: "What are you making up?"

Lu Xu pointed to the ones already compiled on the shelf: "That's it."

After Luo Chun and Lu Qing had packed the things they were going to bring, Lu Xu also came out of the shop, carrying a large baggage in his hand.

Luo Chun laughed at him: "Please be careful, is it okay for an adult to harass a little girl?"

Lu Xu: "Why is it so outrageous for the boss to encourage his employees?"

He threw the bundle into the car, untied it and showed it to them, "Look, the little rabbits, puppies, lambs, and calves, how cute they are."