Chapter 176 Trade

Start from the beginning

Seeing his elder brother's guilty expression, Lu Xuan couldn't help but laugh. He asked Lu Xu to quickly pack up his things and get out, so that he could come to pick him up as soon as possible.

Lu Xuan threatened: "If it snows heavily and you can't go back to celebrate the New Year, you have to come to Qinglong City to accompany me!"

Lu Xu took the order, took away all the money the shop had made in the past few days, and ran away with the people.

Luo Chun: "You just threw him there by yourself?"

Lu Xu: "What do you mean by himself? Jiu Sheng is here, isn't he? Mr. Accountant has taken up his post, and the checkout guy has allocated four to him. If this doesn't work out, he will stay at home and don't come out."

Luo Chun: "..."

He suddenly felt that the family tradition of education with sticks was quite gentle. He had misunderstood his grandfather, uncle, father and brother in the past.

Cruel is still Lu Xu.

As a result, Lu Xu, who was particularly cruel to his younger brother, arrived in Dengzhou. He just caught up with Lu Qing, who was herding sheep, and said this: "Xiao Xuan insists on opening a store in Qinglong City and staying in Qinglong City to look after the store. He won't listen to my advice." .”

Luo Chun: "..."

As long as Lu Qing asks Lu Xuan first before talking to him, it will make people less contemptuous of him.

They are both eldest brothers, but Lu Xu and Luo Shen are completely different. Luo Chun thought about it for a while, and he really admired Luo Shen more, who had a calm personality and was more arrogant than his eldest brother.

The street in Dengzhou has been completely cleared, and the area where houses have not been built has been cleared by Luo Guang and Luo Dan and used as a temporary sheep pen.

The children in the city had just finished selling stones and began to cut grass to sell to them to feed the sheep. Those children who could only walk and talk were brought over by their brothers and sisters to look at the lambs.

Even the good-tempered Magistrate Cui had some objections. How could he turn a city and a street into a zoo?

But Dengzhou City has also come to life visibly.

A new store opened next to the leather goods store, specializing in selling plush toys and various accessories. In addition to selling, they also distributed work.

Wash wool, dye and color, make toys, knead wool, poke felt, make hair ropes, small accessories...

The handy girls in the city went to the backyard of the shop to work every day. A group of little girls gathered together to do handicrafts as if they were playing. From time to time, someone would come up with new ideas. By the time Lu Xu arrived, they had already invented many kinds of colors and small dolls.

But there are also a lot of weird and defective products.

The first batch to come out had already been sold by Lu Xuan to Qinglong City. As soon as Lu Xu came back, Luo Dan and Luo Guang anxiously asked how the sales were going.

Lu Xu: "It's so popular that it's almost sold out. Make it quickly. I'll transport these back to Guanyang first, and supply the new ones to Qinglong City."

Luo Dan and Luo Guang were also greatly encouraged and ran quickly to deliver the good news to their craftsmen and female workers.

Don’t worry about losing money, just go ahead and do it boldly!