Chapter 175 is all over!

Start from the beginning

When merchants and porters find that it is safe to go from Guanyang to Chongning, some people will gradually be willing to go further.

Lu Xu is not in a hurry. He will go to Dengzhou next year and Baoshan the year after that. He will come one by one. Sooner or later he will be able to reach the northern border.

Now that we have discussed it, we need to take action immediately. Before it snows, we can transport what we can as soon as possible.

Lu Xu did not plan to stay in Qinglong City any longer.

Lu Xu: "Sir, I will put aside the money for food first. When the dividends are calculated at the end of next year, what do you think about refunding more or making up less?"

how?

Of course!

Before Zhang Pian could answer, the grain officer wanted to agree on his behalf.

Who doesn’t want something for free?

Of course, Zhang Pian had no objection. Although their cavalry army was not as miserable as the Northern Army, they did not have enough food, especially refined grain, which could only take three days to eat.

It is definitely unrealistic to ask Lu Xu to raise their cavalry army, but an extra pound is a pound, even if there are two more spoons of rice in a pot of rice every day.

Both parties happily reached a willingness to cooperate and are very satisfied.

Lu Xu: "Oh, there is one more thing I want to trouble you, sir."

Zhang Pian said kindly, "It's whatever you say."

Lu Xu: "My shop is short of some manpower. I'm not familiar with Qinglong City. I wonder if you can help me find some reliable guys."

You can stuff people in as you like and look at bills as you like, so don’t send people out to keep an eye on you, come in and do the work!

Zhang Pian laughed.

He sent people to keep an eye on Lu Xu's shop. Firstly, he wanted to see what he was going to sell after repairing the house and hiring bricklayers for several days. Secondly, he was afraid that he would get into trouble when he just opened the shop.

He didn't want Lu Xu to make too much noise, and the people he sent were shocked. They couldn't sit still and ran back to report before it got dark.

Zhang Pian originally only regarded it as an extra pocket income and had no intention of taking it, but when his subordinates came back and started talking, Zhang Pian was also surprised.

Selling thousands of taels of goods in one day, no wonder Lu Xu has been hinting that his twenty-one bonus is very high.

He immediately thought of using the money to buy food and grass.

It's just that this kid is interesting. If it were anyone else, even if he knew that he had people watching him, he wouldn't say it openly. He would just pretend that he didn't know. Lu Xu not only said it, but also asked him for help. idea.

Zhang Pian: "What kind of person do you want?"

Lu Xu: "Someone who knows how to calculate accounts! It's even better if he can keep accounts! He has a good temper, doesn't quarrel with others, is down-to-earth, willing to work hard, and loves to talk, laugh, and chat with customers. Our shop needs all kinds of people. Talent!”

Zhang Pian: "You even want me to help you find Mr. Accountant?"

Lu Xu: "It's Mr. Accountant who wants you to help me find it."