Chapter 174 Chen Cha

Start from the beginning

Zhang Pian smiled and took another cup of tea. He didn't mind that it was old tea. Lu Xu also poured a cup and drank it slowly.

Previously, he was thirsty and drank too quickly, so he didn't taste it properly. Now, after tasting it, it was really old tea, quite old!

But I am afraid that not many people in Shuozhou will dislike this tea because it is not good.

Lu Xu expressed how flattered he was, but with his previous performance as a foreshadowing, no matter what he said, it would sound like he was afraid of the power of the General Mansion and was trying to flatter him.

After saying a few words, Lu Xu himself felt quite bored and simply stopped talking.

Zhang Pian seemed to be a down-to-earth person, so he said something more down-to-earth: "I still have some high-quality tea in my shop that I haven't sold. How about I have someone deliver it to me?"

Just don't serve people with old tea. Others say it is an honor. Who knows if they will laugh at them when they go out and treat guests with old tea. They are stingy.

Zhang Pian laughed loudly, "Forget about tea, I can't drink much every year. If there is any shortage, let the general buy it with his own money. What is urgent now is food."

Zhang Pian asked: "I heard that there was a steady flow of customers in your store today, and you sold thousands of taels of goods in just one day?"

Lu Xu was surprised. He didn't even calculate how much money he sold. How did Zhang Pian know?

Is it possible to send someone to keep an eye on him?

Lu Xu said honestly: "I haven't calculated the details yet, but it should be more than a thousand taels."

A children's cashmere suit plus a hat costs more than ten taels, and he sold several sets today.

There were also many people buying the embroidery scrolls for which he quoted a sky-high price.

There were also pieces of silk cloth, which some people bought in bundles. I don’t know if they were purchased by wealthy families or by garment shops in the city.

Just counting these large items, they all cost a thousand taels.

Lu Xu knew that Qinglong City was rich, but he didn't expect it to be so rich.

After more than ten years of fighting, the rich have not been impoverished. It is worthy of being the first city in Shuobei, and it is worthy of being the home of the great families as mentioned by the innkeepers.

He was familiar with Shuozhou during these few trips. Even if he tied up Dengzhou, Yonggu County, Hongxian and other small counties along the way, it would still be worth half of the wealth of Qinglong City.

Lu Xu didn't know if this was normal, but comparing Longxing County, the gap between Longxing County and other counties was far less exaggerated than Qinglong City and other counties in Shuozhou.

Lu Xu said: "But in the first few days of opening, everyone is trying to be fresh, cheap, and giving gifts. It will always be more lively, and it will become normal in the future." Lu Xu estimated based on his experience in Guanyang, "But It shouldn't be difficult to sell a thousand taels a month."

In such a large Qinglong City, not counting the behemoths with huge wealth, ordinary people also consume a lot every day.

In particular, the people of Shuozhou are accustomed to living in the city during the off-season. During the New Year, the city is overcrowded.

The sound of this makes businessmen excited. Consumption power, this is all consumption power!

He wanted to go back quickly and make two more deliveries before the Chinese New Year. The Spring Festival and the Lantern Festival were both good times to make money!