Chapter 173 Supermarket

Start from the beginning

Embroidery that looks like living things.

Fabrics I've never seen before.

Furry doll.

Furry kid clothes.

Cheap, good paper and good ink.

It is so conscientious that people may mistake it for the price of food before the war.

All kinds of porcelain, all grades of porcelain.

Messy eye-catching giveaway.

The price of a broken conscience...

The silly boy who played the gong didn't lie. Their store has everything from food to necessities. Everything adults and children need can be purchased at once. If you buy more, you will get free gifts, such as writing brushes, sugar, salt, dried meat, and flower head ropes. , small plates, small bowls...

You can choose whatever you want, and if you purchase more than ten taels, you will get a palm-sized stuffed bunny for free.

I don’t know how they made it, but it’s quite realistic and feels soft and warm!

And there are many beautiful small jewelry, exquisite embroidered fans, cheap and good four treasures of the study...

It is said that a family in Qipan Street went to buy salt in the morning and went out to pick out gifts for their grandson. He chose a writing brush for his grandson. He thought the quality was good, so he went back and bought a set of pens, ink, paper and inkstones for his grandson. The child got a new item and could show it off to the academy, especially It’s that pen you got for free. It costs nothing and it’s just delicious!

Young people in the city took notice and took action.

Especially for people with ordinary conditions, go buy some oil and salt, and then pick up a writing brush!

The news was spread to ten, and even before evening, the newly opened "Fool's Grocery Store" on Qipan Street resounded throughout most of Qinglong City.

Other grocery stores in the city came back to their senses and became angry and gloomy: "That boy is pretending to be stupid on purpose!"

There are people traveling halfway across the city to spend money. Is this stupid?

Bah, scheming! People from other places are too thoughtful!

Lu Xu settled the accounts all day long, and all his mental skills were almost exhausted.

As soon as it gets dark, before it gets completely dark, he quickly calls for closure.

He had to slow down, otherwise he would be exhausted if he kept selling.

Originally, he had been busy decorating and modifying the house these past few days, so he didn't sleep much. He ate a steamed bun in the morning and couldn't eat anything at noon. At the end of the day, he felt dizzy and even more tired than the college entrance examination.

Lu Xu sent the last guest away, closed the door and collapsed on the chair.

Lu Xu was weak: "Who still has the energy to buy a meat bun?"

Everyone was silent, but Lu Jiusheng struggled to stand up, "I'll go."

Lu Xu: "If there is soup or something, ask them if they can bring it to the shop."

Lu Xuan: "How about going back to the inn to eat."

Lu Xu: "No! I don't!"

There are usually few guests in the inn, and there is only one cook, who is very slow to cook.