Chapter 173 Supermarket

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu and the masons checked several times and added columns everywhere to prevent the roof and higher walls from collapsing in the future.

They cleared the broken brick waste into the backyard overnight, cleaned the large shop that had been opened, and lit torches to paint the walls overnight. They painted the entire shop the same white color to make the shop look as clean and bright as possible.

After painting the wall, they started to arrange the goods again. For the time being, each room was used as a partition according to the original room. The outermost area was small groceries, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, sugar, dry goods, preserved fruits, etc., through the original partition wall, and came in It was the Four Treasures of the Study, scrolls, fans, etc. Lu Xu arranged it like a study, and then there were cloth, satin, leather, leather clothes, silk threads, etc., as well as the first batch of accessories and small dolls that Lu Xuancai got from Dengzhou, targeting women and children. Next, there are grains, oils, rice, noodles, and household porcelain. In the innermost part, there are large furniture, baskets, etc.

Seeing that it was almost dawn and the torches were about to be used up, Lu Xu wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Let's do this for now. If there is anything inappropriate, we can adjust and change it later."

Lu Xu looked at his "supermarket" with satisfaction. Basically everything he had was stuffed in. From now on, he would continue to enrich and replenish the goods, and it would be perfect to expand a part of the fresh food area.

Lu Xu rubbed his arms and knocked on his legs. There was an urgent construction and emergency distribution of goods, and his arms and legs were almost broken.

In order to check if there was any problem, Lu Xu, Lu Xuan, Luo Chun and the most clever and capable clerk did not go back to the inn to catch up on their sleep. They all stayed in the shop for a trial opening.

It was too late to post the price, so Lu Xu arranged two clerks in each district to be responsible for quoting in this district.

Anyway, Qinglong City is not Guanyang, and the people in the city are not as accustomed as the people in Guanyang to distinguish prices by looking at the lines and dots drawn on labels.

He took Lu Jiusheng in charge of the checkout, while Lu Xuan and Luo Chun went around to check if there were any missed issues.

At daybreak, business begins.

Lu Xu took the newly bought gong and went out to beat it wildly: "New store opening promotion! Go to a store and buy all the household items. The more you buy, the more you get!"

The neighbors who had not yet woken up were shocked and woke up. What kind of immoral thing was knocking around so early in the morning? I thought the barbarians had invaded the city!

Lu Xu didn't know that Qinglong City was also banging gongs to warn the people to be careful of the barbarians. He knocked half of the street awake with fright. People who didn't hear what he was shouting wanted to pack their bags and hide in the cellar. After a while, the patrols in the city Officers and soldiers came in a hurry, caught Lu Xu and gave him a scolding.

Lu Xu made a big mistake and quickly apologized, and his grocery store suddenly resounded throughout Qipan Street——

When the neighbors chatted, it went something like this: "Did you hear that a fool came from out of town..."

The publicity effect was particularly outstanding. By the afternoon, everyone in the Knight Cavalry Army knew about it.

What’s even more outrageous is that along with Lu Xu’s reputation as a fool, there are also those weird things in his shop——