Chapter 172 Gift Giving

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu thought, let alone fighting, just wearing such a military uniform and walking a few more steps would help lose weight.

Chen Lian asked Lu Xu to sit down and ordered him a pot of tea. The soldier on duty came in with the teapot and poured a bowl of plain water.

Lu Xu: "..."

Chen Lian asked: "Are you out of tea again?"

Soldier: "It's gone long ago. Only some good tea is left, which is reserved for the general and a few adults to have guests."

Lu Xu: "..."

Is this something he can hear?

Chen Lian didn't take it seriously and teased Lu Xu: "Our conditions are limited. You can bring some tea next time."

Lu Xu smiled and said: "I really brought a lot of tea this time, both expensive and cheap. They are in the shop. Why don't you send someone to get some?"

The soldier looked at him doubtfully.

Chen Lian: "Shop?"

Lu Xu: "I opened a grocery store in Qinglong City. I came to see you this time, Brother Chen, because of this store."

He briefly recounted, "...I am not familiar with Qinglong City, and I can't be here every day. My shopkeeper is from the same village as me. He is an honest person and he would never break the law or violate discipline. But in our small place, People don’t understand the rules of big cities. I’m not afraid of losing money in business. I’m just afraid that they might accidentally mess with someone without knowing it, causing trouble that they can’t solve. They do business for me, and I have to protect their safety. , No, I have no other way, so I can only shamelessly come to you."

Lu Xu chuckled: "I remember Brother Chen, you said that the general is guarding the inn. I don't know, can I use the glory of the Cavalry Army to show off my power? Just protect the safety of the people in my store. Of course, I can't take advantage of it in vain, if nothing else. , I won’t bother you with some tea and wine for the army to entertain guests in the future.”

Lu Xu blinked and looked at Chen Lian innocently.

Chen Lian and Wu Gang looked at each other, "That's it?"

Lu Xu nodded.

Chen Lian: "This is easy to talk about. You come to Qinglong City to do business. With our friendship, of course I will keep an eye on it for you."

When I brought Lu Xu to Qinglong City for the first time, I mentioned that Lu Xu should buy a shop and open a shop in Qinglong City. At that time, Lu Xu was unwilling.

He touched his chin, "I'm not in the army sometimes, and it's not convenient for me to leave the camp every day. So, you come with me, and I'll take you to meet someone."

Lu Xu quickly followed, and Chen Lian took a few steps, then turned back, went to the wine jar, smelled it, and carried the wine.

Wu Gang's eyes showed regret. When Lu Xu saw it, he felt blessed and asked, "Do you want it as a meeting gift?"

Chen Lian said with a smile: "There is no need to discuss it, but your wine is good, so bring it with you."

Lu Xu said "Oh" and said to Wu Gang and Xiaobing: "My grocery store is on Qipan Street. There is a flag of Qingshan Blue Water hanging at the door. It's called Luji Grocery. You can see it as soon as you enter. Brother Wu, who are you looking at?" If you have time, send someone over to my brother to bring some tea and wine."

Xiaobing's eyes lit up, "Really?"

Lu Xu smiled and said: "How dare I talk nonsense here."

Chen Lian: "Then I won't be polite to you. Go ahead, Old Wu! This guy is fat!"