Chapter 171 Protection Fee

Start from the beginning

When Lu Xu smiled, he knew that Lu Xuan had a better memory than him, "Write out that couplet."

Lu Xuan: "...???"

He put down his chopsticks and reached out to touch Lu Xu's forehead.

Lu Xu dodged away and said disgustedly: "What are you doing?"

Lu Xuan: "I want to ask you again! It's been almost a year, can I remember? How many times have you seen it, how many times have I seen it, but you don't remember it, can I remember it?"

Lu Xu: "..."

Lu Xuan picked up his chopsticks and continued eating: "The ones in your room look like paintings. How can I recognize them? I don't know as many words as you do."

Lu Xu hated him for not arguing: "Can't you recognize me more?"

Lu Xuan was also angry: "Do you think everyone is Yan Shulang? Why don't you go back and ask him?"

Lu Xu: "..."

It's not like he didn't ask.

Yes, he asked, why didn't Jun Qi say anything?

Lu Xu held up his chopsticks and fell into deep thought.

Lu Xuan muttered, "Okay, what do you want to do with the couplet?"

Could it be that seeing the nearby literary toy shop reminded me of Yan Shulang?

Lu Xuan couldn't understand, so he rapped the table with his knuckles, "Come back to your senses. Brother, please think about my shop first. What do you think about opening our own grocery store in Qinglong City?"

When Lu Xu mentioned the grocery store, his mind began to buzz with math problems again. He complained: "Why did you open a grocery store?"

According to his plan, these things would be shipped to Qinglong City and sold to a few big customers for wholesale. Why bother with retailing?

Lu Xuan disagreed: "I saw that Qinglong City is short of these, and even the price of bowls and chopsticks is much higher than that of Guanyang. When the whole car is sold to the merchants, they are unwilling to pay. It seems that the big merchants like Qinglong City have negotiated with them. , selling it to them at a low price is better than selling it retail.”

Lu Xu thought about it, and it seemed that Qinglong City's business monopoly was also very serious. He sighed: "But we are short of manpower right now. Who cares if you open a store?"

Lu Xuan: "Just hire someone."

Lu Xu: "Who to hire?"

Lu Xuan: "Jiu Sheng."

Lu Xu: "Who?"

Lu Xuan said in disbelief: "Lu Jiu Sheng! Do you remember the couplet but not Jiu Sheng?"

Lu Xu was so angry that he wanted to beat him up: "I remember! ... If you don't fear getting beaten when you go back, just let Jiu Sheng stay."

Lu Xuan snorted: "If I tell Sister-in-law Qiuyun that Jiu Sheng is the shopkeeper here, she will have to kowtow to me, and she might even come to Jiu Sheng with her child in her arms."

Lu Xu thought about it, it was really possible.

Although Lu Jiusheng's surname is Lu, he is not from the same clan as Lu Xu and others.

His family has many children, eleven brothers and sisters together. The first children were precious, but later they became worthless. His father chose his name just because he was born after a long time - the time when he was born was special. Long.