Chapter 170 New Store

Start from the beginning

fight?

I saw the two brothers from the Luo family each taking half a step back, gearing up and getting into stance, with a rainbow of momentum, and they all launched attacks.

"Scissors!"

"Stone!"

Luo Bei regretted: "Ah! Damn it! I should have done something wrong!"

Luo Jiang waved his fist: "Okay, you can stay and watch the door! Master Lu, I will go back to Guanyang with you!"

Lu Xu: "..."

In this way, under the witness of Lu Xu, the two brothers decided fairly and fairly who would go home and who would stay behind.

The next day, Lu Xu took the treated furs, leather coats, and leather boots, leaving half of the unprocessed ones to clean up, and took Luo Jiang to set off.

In the morning, he gave some money to the officials and laborers at the post station. The officials welcomed Lu Xu with a smile and welcomed Lu Xu's next visit. The laborers also fed the sheep well so that Lu Xu and the others could continue on their way.

There has been no cavalry stationed in Yonggu County for a year, and the fodder they prepared for the army horses has also been idle. If the fodder is stored for a long time, it will become moldy, especially in rainy and snowy days. Once it gets wet, it will be too late to dry in time, so it must be thrown away and replaced with new ones. .

Lu Xu's sheep won't eat it, so in spring the fodder should be thrown away.

He used the things he wanted to throw away in exchange for money, and Lu Xu had the token of the Northern Army. Of course, they were warmly welcomed by Yonggu County Station.

Even if Lu Xu doesn't have a token, as long as they have enough money, they won't be able to consider it.

Now that the imperial court is in arrears of pay, they are also poor. Sometimes the Xiaoqi Army and the Northern Border Army stationed in Shuozhou come to fight against the autumn wind, so they have to find ways to make some money.

After Lu Xu left, the magistrate of Yonggu County listened to the report and asked people to hand over the money to the accounting room. A man in the room couldn't help but scolded the Northern Army again.

This Li Xiu had sheep to sell to caravans, but no sheep to give to their county seat.

What did you say when you came to ask for food last time? I collected taxes, money, cattle and sheep from the barbarians and then came to pay the debt, bah!

Why can't their northern army stop the barbarians because they don't have enough to eat? The first person to suffer when the barbarians attack is Yonggu County.

He saw that their northern army was well fed. If the barbarians really attacked him, he would be the one who died first, Li Xiu!

I don’t know how many times the county magistrate has made up his mind to borrow it next time to see if he doesn’t beat the person out! He wants to read Li Xiu's book seriously!

Lu Xu didn't know about the lawsuit between the Northern Frontier Army and the Yonggu County Government, so he led the caravan southward at full speed.

Fortunately, it didn't snow in the south, and the road became easier after leaving Yonggu County.

This time, he did not enter the county seat of Hongxian County. So many sheep passed by and left sheep dung balls on the ground. The few good impressions the people of Hongxian County had on him were shattered.

They went straight to Qinglong City. Lu Xu and Lu Qing separated. He took a few people to the city gate to ask Lu Xuan if they had been here before. Lu Qing took the cattle and sheep around to the south of Qinglong City to find a suitable place to graze the sheep. Wait for Lu Xu to come back.