Chapter 170 New Store

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu asked Luo Bei and Luo Jiang to borrow brooms and dustpans, and the caravan worked together to clean up the sheep dung, and even the snow on the street.

The people on the street who originally had a bad attitude toward them changed their attitude and gave them directions, telling them where to dump the sheep dung and where to pile the snow.

After cleaning up the street, Lu Xu ran to the post station without stopping. Seeing that the official had arranged for the laborers at the post station to feed the sheep and clean them, Lu Xu went over and handed everyone a hard work fee.

Of course, three official positions are also indispensable.

Theoretically, Lu Xu paid for renting the inn, which included cleaning and feeding the animals, but it was freezing and snowy and had people coming to clean up and clean in the snow. Lu Xu would be embarrassed if he didn't pay.

There is no need to hand over the money, the laborers and officials can keep it for themselves, and they are a little more friendly towards the caravan.

When feeding the sheep, Labor also mixed some warm water into it, and there was also some more concentrate in the forage.

After arranging the flock, Lu Qing took half of the people and two dogs to live in the inn, while Lu Xu took the others to live in the yard arranged by the two brothers of the Luo family.

Lu Xu's shoes and socks were already soaked through and frozen, and her legs and feet were stiff. It took her a while to soak in hot water before she regained her composure.

He changed into dry clothes and wrapped himself in a cotton-padded jacket. When he came out of the room, he saw people in the yard carrying hot water and firewood. He asked Luo Bei, "Is there enough firewood? Is there still time to buy more?"

Luo Bei: "Enough, we have saved a lot."

Lu Xu: "That's good. We must go early next year and never rush on the road in the snow again."

Luo Bei laughed as he listened to his complaints.

Together they went to see the furs they had left in Yonggu County last time. Now they were all cleaned up and preliminarily processed. The bones and horns that were accidentally caught in them were also cleaned and put together.

There are many cobblers in Yonggu County, and they have leather materials. The shops rented by Luo Bei and Luo Jiang are currently selling leather clothes and boots.

Lu Xu felt a little embarrassed when he heard them talk about the progress in Yonggu County in the past few months.

Last time we were short of manpower, we just asked them to stay temporarily to process the leather. Logically speaking, it was time to take them back to Guanyang for the New Year.

Otherwise, they won’t be able to return home this year if the roads are blocked by heavy snow.

Lu Xu: "Otherwise, we can just close the shop during the holidays and come back next spring."

Luo Bei: "Locked for half a year?"

Luo Jiang: "Paying rent in vain, paying wages in vain?"

Both of them looked at Lu Xu accusingly. Money is not such a waste.

Lu Xu: "..."

Didn't he want to take them both home for the New Year?

Luo Jiang looked at Luo Bei, and Luo Bei looked at him too.

Luo Jiang: "Make a gesture?"

Luo Bei: "Come."

Lu Xu's eyes were full of confusion. He didn't know what the two of them were planning to do.