Chapter 167 Love Troubles

En başından başla

Love is annoying.

Two days later, Lu Xu and Tan Shitou set off with the remaining goods and went to the Lunlan camp to trade with Su He for sheep.

They had just entered the Lunlan camp, and Lu Xu saw the 2:0 version of Lu Qing's Love Troubles at a glance.

The beautiful Aya girl and her burly brother were waiting for them at the entrance to the camp.

Seeing them, both brother and sister's eyes lit up, but the emphasis was completely different.

Aya came over on a bay-red horse, running faster than her brother.

She rushed straight to the first mule cart and stopped steadily only a foot away from Lu Qing.

"Master Lu, we have been waiting for you for a long time." Aya said in Daqi dialect. After more than two months of not seeing each other, Daqi dialect has made great progress.

Lu Qing nodded, "We brought the goods."

"I'm not waiting for the goods." Aya was obviously blocked by this sentence, biting her lip and saying nothing for a while.

Su He caught up: "Aya!"

Then he said something in barbarian language, and Aya went aside unwillingly.

The little girl was listless, even the horse had lost its previous momentum, her head was drooped and she was munching on grass.

Lu Xu felt sympathy when he saw it.

Su He turned his horse around, walked side by side with Lu Xu's mule cart, and spoke politely.

The translator, who was in the same car with Lu Xu and had been eating melon seeds to pass the time, sat up straight and turned into business mode. The translatable content was still what a matchmaker should do.

"He said, I have conveyed what you said last time to my sister, but she still refuses to give up and wants to see your uncle again."

Lu Xu nodded, made a gesture of invitation, and smiled: "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter."

Such a beautiful and handsome girl didn't pester her, didn't cry, and it wasn't sexual harassment when she came to talk, so why did he mind?

Everyone has the right to express their love. He only interfered when he was full.

But Su He's next words almost choked him to death.

Su He: "What do you think of my sister's appearance and personality?"

Lu Xu opened his mouth and praised: "Nature is beautiful and lovely, Lunlan's treasure."

Su He nodded in agreement, and then asked: "Then do you like her? Are you willing to marry her as your wife?"

Lu Xu opened his mouth wide in surprise, a mouthful of wind poured into his mouth, and he coughed violently and heartbreakingly.

After the translation, he began to doubt his life. Lu Qing, who was focused on looking at the expressionless road, couldn't help but look this way.

Lu Xu simply suspected that his foreign friend had some serious mental illness. Did his second uncle sell his sister to him if he didn't like it?

Didn't you understand what he said last time?

He broke down and said: "Your sister is good, but just because she is good doesn't mean that everyone will like her."

Su He: "You don't like her, why? Many young men in our clan like Aya."

Lu Xu hadn't thought about how to explain so as not to make the little girl sad. Unexpectedly, Aya came running on horseback when she heard that he didn't like her.