Chapter 162 Writing a Letter

Start from the beginning

The accompanying Wenqiu merchants smiled bitterly, how could they not know.

People from the two small towns next to Guanyang County usually don't come to Wenqiu County. They all go to Guanyang to buy things.

But the situation in the county is different.

It's not cost-effective to mobilize an army and mobilize a large number of people just for such a small advantage.

"We Wenqiu are no better than Guanyang, and we are not afraid of Master Lu's jokes. We are already among the bigger Wenqiu families..."

"Yes, even if we are tied together, we are not even half as good as Master Lu."

As they talked, several people became a little jealous.

It’s not like they haven’t been to Guanyang before.

When I went there two years ago, where was there any Guanyang Alliance?

There was also this Lu Xu, who popped up out of nowhere and was not even older than their children and grandchildren, and he actually knocked down the Guanyang Boat Gang.

Jealousy.

Not even jealous.

"It's not like we haven't considered going to Guanyang to buy goods, but..."

Several people laughed and shook their heads.

"When we arrived in Guanyang, those big cargo ships were not willing to delay their trip for a few small businessmen to unload their ships."

Those who are willing to stop in Guanyang to sell goods are mainly small traders. Those big ships that go directly to the state capital don't even dock in Guanyang.

Of course Lu Xu knows this, but isn't he a living example? The merchant house where he bought the porcelain was not willing to talk to them in Guanyang in the past. I heard that he had bought out all the local porcelain in Guanyang, so didn't they come to him anyway?

The goods Lu Xu picked out from him were all high-end goods. They were all in the second team and were going to Qinglong City for sale.

Lu Xu: "If a few of them don't work, then look for a few more. Chongning and Huixian are not far away. Wouldn't it be better to join with a few more?"

Several people looked at each other.

Lu Xu: "There are few big shops in Wenqiu County. You can also look for the towns below. The sum of so many villages and towns is quite impressive."

"Village?"

"How many things can a village or town ask for..."

Lu Xu: "Don't underestimate the villages and towns. This is how our Guanyang Alliance was started. You can wholesale as much as you can sell in retail! If you want more, won't the price be negotiated?"

Luxu Balabala told them how the Guanyang Alliance went directly to villages and towns to open grocery stores and deliver goods.

Several people:"……"

He spoke so carefully that even Wenqiu County Magistrate and County Lieutenant frequently looked at him sideways.

Is this kid stupid?

Teach all this?

Lu Xu didn't care at all and talked about everything he knew.

They went to Guanyang, but they were not allowed to eat or live in Guanyang? Can't incoming goods be handled by Guanyang's staff?

The more people there, the better. Everyone in Guanyang can make money from the dock. Only when everyone becomes rich can Guanyang prosper.

What's the use of making money alone? No matter how much money he makes alone, he can't move a city.