Chapter 161 Mountain Tour

Start from the beginning

When he eats, he must finish the rice in the bowl. He will never leave until he has finished the last grain of rice. Lu Xu secretly complained that it was actually easy for him to gain weight like this. As long as he added a little more food to each meal, it would work over time.

If he is in a bad mood, Yan Shulang also likes to practice calligraphy to vent his anger, but he doesn't like to waste ink. Every time he gets angry, he has to force himself to practice calligraphy until he runs out of ink.

Yan Junqi's handwriting when he was angry was free and elegant, penetrating through the back of the paper, and looked very powerful. Lu Xu particularly liked it, and he collected several of Yan Junqi's "not angry" words.

He also asked Yan Junqi to write him a note saying "I am the best in the world" while he was angry. Unfortunately, Yan Junqi was not so angry that he could not write it to him.

After Yan Junqi finished eating the hawthorn, he saw that Lu Xu was about to fall asleep, and asked with a smile: "Do you want to go back?"

Lu Xu shook his head firmly, "No! One of the ten greatest pleasures in life, you can steal half a day's leisure."

Yan Junqi: "Where are the other nine?"

Lu Xu: "Eat, drink, play, have fun, I can't think of anything else."

Yan Junqi smiled and said, "It's fine as long as you have your leisure."

Lu Xu: "You can take some time off. I've been busy for so long. It's my turn to take a break. They're busy."

Yan Junqi shook his head. When did he not want to bother with something and others had to follow suit?

"If you keep doing this nonsense, my second uncle will give up."

Lu Xu recalled the look in his uncle's eyes when they ran out, and couldn't help but feel amused, "I don't want to split into two teams. How could they not remind me that there are so many trucks and goods? Besides, the trade route can't rely on me alone. Lu Xuan and the others can do it!"

He sat up and asked: "We are not here, you have to help me look at some Luwen."

Yan Junqi: "Lu Wen?"

Lu Xu: "Well! Among us brothers, the kid is smart, and the kid is cruel. He wants to get everything in his own pocket, so how can that be done? Everything must be mutually beneficial to last long, otherwise sooner or later you will have no friends. .”

Lu Xu thought for a while: "If he doesn't want to listen to what you say, just let Lu Zhou go. We, Lu Zhou, are the most patient and love to reason."

Lu Xu thought about the scene where Lu Zhou chased Lu Wen to debate and preach, and he could laugh to death, "I have seen through it all, we Lu Zhou, only Ke Lu Wen."

Yan Junqi smiled.

It was obvious that the two brothers had a good relationship, so Lu Wen was willing to listen to whatever Lu Zhou had to say.

It turns out that Lu Zhou and Lu Wen didn't like to play together in the village before. It was after Lu Xufei forced Lu Wen to cut wheat that the relationship between the two brothers gradually improved.

Lu Xu: "There's no need to hold him too tight. Most of the time that kid's rebellious phase comes early and ends late. As long as he doesn't violate discipline and law, let him do whatever he wants. At most, he will offend others and pay compensation. Please help me mark him down." Who, wait until I come back and come to apologize."

Yan Junqi: "..."

After a while, Yan Jun smiled and sighed: "What a good brother."

Lu Xu didn't understand for a moment whether Yan Junqi was praising him or hurting him.