Chapter 159 Purchase

Start from the beginning

After discussing the cooperation intention, they had lunch at Zhuyun Building, and then went to Lu Xu's warehouse to pick up the goods in the afternoon.

What they discussed at the dinner table was the intended price, and they had to be more specific.

Lu Xuan knows how to do things. When he went to move the stones in the morning, he had already asked people to move all the other stones in the warehouse to Lu Xu's house in the county town.

Anyway, there are a lot of empty rooms over there, so no one will see the lock.

When Lu Xu brought these southern merchants to pick up goods, animal bones and furs were already placed where the stones were originally placed.

After an afternoon of bargaining, Lu Xu's head almost exploded. Thanks to Lu Yong and Lu Xuan being there, they finally sold most of the things before dark.

The remaining Lu Xu is not in a hurry, just deal with it slowly.

Taking advantage of the curfew, Lu Xu and others hurried to restock the goods.

Buying in bulk is much easier than picking out materials and herbs, especially cups and dishes, cheap fabrics, papers, cheap tea, etc. They are all basically the same thing, so you can take them apart and look at them at will. It can be installed if there is no damage.

High-priced silk, silk cloth, high-quality tea, valuable pens, inks, paper, inkstones, etc. need to be carefully inspected to confirm the quality.

This job was really not suitable for Lu Xu. He sent Lu Xuan and Lu Yong to handle it, and he just negotiated the price, paid the money, and then arranged for people to transport it to the warehouse.

Like cloth and porcelain, he didn't unload the goods at all. He even put the car in the warehouse yard and even borrowed other people's cars.

He bought so much that no one minded him pushing away a few carts.

As long as Lu Xu continues to buy goods like this in the future, they will be willing even if he doesn't return the goods.

The sky is getting darker and darker, the moon is high in the sky, and there are fewer and fewer pedestrians on the streets of Guanyang County, but their hurried transportation and unloading of goods are becoming more conspicuous.

During dinner, many people in Guanyang County were talking about how much this Lu Xu wanted to buy.

Look at this posture, it seems there are more than last time!

Is it so profitable to do business with Barbarian?

I haven’t seen how he sells things?

Ordinary people are confused, but the large and small merchants in Guanyang have found out everything they should know and shouldn't know overnight——

Lu Xu emptied out Feng Ji's cloth shop. Didn't Feng Ji close his shop today? Boss Feng and his family went back to his hometown early in the morning to visit relatives and purchase goods.

Lu Xu also emptied out several porcelain shops. He wanted decorations, white porcelain and celadon, as well as coarse porcelain pottery, pots, bowls and dishes.

The local small porcelain merchants in Guanyang went back to the kiln early in the morning to transport goods. A dozen empty trucks left, and they came back full before dark. The trucks and goods were all placed in the place where Qiu Hu rented them. Outside the compound, the alley was blocked, and all the neighbors gathered to watch the fun.

The dock has also been busy for several days. Small cargo ships from the Guanyang Alliance are transporting grain to the city one after another. Lu Xu's warehouse cannot load it, so he borrowed the county government's granary.