Chapter 156 Black-hearted Businessman

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu's connections in Guanyang are wide but not deep. The Luo family's connections in Guanyang are different. It is much easier for his family to borrow money than Lu Xu's.

Lu Xu felt more confident to solve the money problem. That night he took Lu Yong back to his house and called Yan Junqi and Lu Xuan. The four of them revised the purchase list again.

Buy, buy hard, sell, buy and build along the way. Try to walk on the business road and see their store every day.

Planning until dawn, Lu Yong and Lu Xuan took a thick list and were shocked by Lu Xu's ferocity and boldness.

Lu Xu was going back to the village today. Before he left, he caught Lu Yong and Lu Xuan and warned him: "Lower the price, press it hard! If you can't press it down, just wait for me to come back in the evening. I will take you to negotiate tomorrow!"

Lu Yong held the list and nodded fiercely: "Yes!"

Lu Xuan was a little trembling. If it weren't for lack of time, he would have wanted to run south to the place of origin to purchase goods. Why did his elder brother always make last-minute requests, come up with last-minute ideas, and ask for things at last-minute? Are you always engaging in such heart-stopping battles? Can he have some planning like Yan Shulang? !

Lu Xu threw away his complaints about his younger brother who wanted to beat him, and rushed towards Yuan Manniang like the wind. He still had to drag Yuan Manniang back to the village to do some shopping.

The embroidery in their village is a luxury product that can be sold at a high price!

Lu Xu went back, met his grandparents first, and then asked Li Zheng to help him gather the whole village and asked if anyone was willing to go north with him.

Especially their relatives of the same race.

With so many people in the Luo family willing to go, of course he would also ask them about the Lu family.

The relatives looked at each other. They had been farming for a lifetime, why did they suddenly want to do business?

Lu Xu: "It doesn't matter if you don't know how to do it. As long as you are interested, I can teach you slowly. Once you learn more, you will be able to do it. My Lu Xuan didn't know how to do it before, but now he can manage several shops. It doesn't matter your household registration. I am the boss of the caravan. Check my household registration and place of residence, and if you help me work, I am considered a day laborer and do not need to change my registration."

Lu Xu stood on the stone under the tree, shouting dryly: "Are there any questions?"

Someone immediately asked: "How long does it take to walk? Is it far? Is it safe?"

Lu Xu: "It will take two or three months to reach the northernmost part of Shuozhou. We will take the official road all the way. There will be at least two to three hundred people. As long as they don't run around, it will be safe. But it will definitely not be as hard as home. It will also be very hard. There will be many people along the way. Eat and sleep in the open air."

Those who had been soldiers and had been to Shuozhou immediately asked, "Can't you pass Qinglong City?"

Lu Xu: "Yes."

"Want to cross Qianjiao Mountain?"

"Pass."

"That's the territory of the barbarians!"

Lu Xu: "Now they all belong to Daqi!"

But as soon as they heard that they were going to barbarian territory, some people were shaken.