Chapter 155 Current Situation

Start from the beginning

He really didn't expect that after a trip, all the children at home would love reading!

He also took a good look at Lu Rui during the meal and found no academic aura in Lu Rui, so he felt relieved.

What if he is the only scumbag in the whole family?

When going to bed at night, Lu Xu also asked Yan Junqi: "Do you think I should also read some books?"

Yan Junqi couldn't help laughing: "If you want to learn, I'll teach you."

Lu Xu looked at the bookcases and piles of books in Yan Junqi's room, and his vision went dark. He spread his arms, spread his limbs flat, and lay like a salted fish on the bed, "Forget it, I have you anyway."

Yan Junqi smiled and flipped through the booklet he brought back.

He didn't expect Lu Xu to memorize so many things, filling the entire volume.

Lu Wen was here tonight, and Lu Xu didn't let Lu Le sleep in the front yard. They were all in the backyard, and he didn't feel at ease even if Lu Le and Lu Wen went to the front yard.

Lu Xu took some clothes and didn't even bring any bedding, so she ran over and squeezed in with Yan Jun.

While he was paralyzed, he talked to Yan Junqi about what he had seen and experienced along the way. After holding Lu Rui for a long time, he was exhausted.

Yan Junqi read Lu Xu's booklet while listening, and asked Lu Xu if he didn't understand. When he heard that Lu Xu still couldn't figure it out or had doubts, he helped Lu Xu analyze it together.

The two of them were so engrossed in their conversation that they heard Lu Wen, Lu Zhou and Lu Le talking noisily next door. It seemed that Lu Le was helping Lu Zhou to refute Lu Wen, but together they were not enough to fight against Lu Wen alone.

Lu Xu heard Lu Wen shout, "Listen to me!"

Immediately afterwards, Lu Le shouted, "Uncle, what you said is wrong!"

Lu Xuxiao said, "I'm afraid that our Lu Zhou is too introverted and has no friends. Isn't this quite popular?"

Yan Junqi: "Many people in the academy like Lu Zhou very much. After getting along with him for a long time, everyone will discover his advantages."

As he spoke, Yan Junqi laughed, "Han Lu is probably afraid that he will have no friends, so she gives him snacks every day and asks him to take them to the academy to give points to his classmates."

Moreover, whenever Lu Zhou takes his classmates and husband to the store, Han Lu and Xiao Xia will give each other discounts and small gifts. Now they both know Lu Zhou's entire elementary school classmates.

After Lu Xu left, even Lu Wen asked Lu Zhou from time to time if anyone bullied him at the academy. Lu Xuan also visited clothing stores and dessert shops every day, and often picked Lu Zhou up from school.

With such a brother and sister, what if Lu Zhou had no friends?

Lu Xu snorted after hearing this, "Our Lu Zhou is just too stupid. He is such a silly boy, and the whole family has to worry about him."

Yan Junqi chuckled, thinking that Lu Zhou was worried about his elder brother. He had been thinking about his brother every day these past few months.

As the night got darker, Lu Xu went over to show off his power as Big Brother Tong and urged the three brats to sleep. Instead, he went to the kitchen to find two apples and came back to share them with Yan Jun. They lay down comfortably on the bed and nibbled on the apples.