Chapter 154 Hide and Seek

Start from the beginning

He washed it, buttoned it, and knocked it with a small hammer, thinking that it could probably be used for carving.

Su He swore that this thing was valuable, but Lu Xu really didn't know whether it was worth anything.

Anyway, it was only half a car, so Lu Xu simply resold it as raw materials for handicrafts. If no one offered a high price, he would not buy it next time.

After sorting them into categories, Lu Xu picked out the samples and prepared to make an appointment to see the goods tomorrow.

The things to be sold were divided, and Lu Xu and Lu Xuan discussed that they had to buy food quickly.

"food?"

"Well, I owe the Northern Army fifty carts of food, as well as Brother Hu and the others, Dengzhou County, and the tea sheds along the way..." Lu Xu thought about it, and everyone was a little confused. He owed a lot of food!

"We have to hurry up. It will snow over there in October. I want to deliver it before it snows. I have to leave in six or seven days at most. How much does this year's autumn grain cost? Is there a bad harvest?" Lu Xu asked Looking at it, I found that both Lu Xuan and Lu Wen's expressions were a little subtle.

He was confused: "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," Lu Xuan composed himself, "It's just that Yan Junqi asked me to continue collecting food after you left."

Lu Xu:? ? ?

Lu Wen: “Our village’s autumn crops are basically harvested by our family.”

Lu Xu "...ah?"

Lu Xu was stunned for a while, and then said in surprise: "How did Jun Qi know that I wanted to buy food? Forget it, it's not important! He is the smartest, how much did you collect?!"

Unsmart Lu Wen and Lu Xuan: "..."

Lu Xuan: "There are probably two warehouses of this size in the county."

Lu Wen: "There are quite a lot of them in the village. My house, my fourth uncle's house, your house, and my second uncle's newly built house are all full."

They both talked, but they were not happy at all.

They didn't have any objection to collecting grain. The main business of his family was food business. The food shop consumed a lot of grain every day, but if Yan Junqi insisted on collecting so much, Lu Wen and Lu Xuan had an objection.

The business of Guanyang Alliance is booming. Both Lu Wen and Lu Xuan want to buy a few more shops to expand their scale. Lu Wen, in particular, has long been interested in the big store in front of the food shop, which was originally a gambling shop. He is waiting for Lu Xu to come back. Opened a restaurant selling mutton pots.

But Yan Junqi said that they were short of manpower and should not buy another store.

Lu Wen thought about it, if you don't want to buy it, just don't buy it. You can also save money to pay off Lu Xu's debt.

Who would have thought that Yan Junqi would not let them save money? Not only did they not save, but they also spent all the money on food.

Lu Wen is so angry.

Nearly half of the summer grain harvested by the eldest brother has not yet been transported. They usually exchange grain for groceries from various villages, and they have been collecting it. He is worried that so much grain will cause trouble, but Yan Junqi rents two large warehouses during the autumn harvest. , and we have to harvest autumn grain again.

Their family has so many fields and so much grain. Lu Hui wants to sell it out, but Yan Junqi actually wants to collect it from outside.

Their family always said that what the eldest brother did was too big, and he looked at Yan Junqi and it was the same!