Chapter 153 Going Home

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Lu Xu seemed to have just seen him, and at this time he also noticed Lu Zhou who was bending down to pick up Yan Junqi's book bag, "Lu Wen, Lu Zhou, you are here too!"

Lu Wen: "..."

Did Brother do it on purpose? Did he do it on purpose? !

But Lu Zhou was happy and excited. He danced close to Lu Xu and shouted happily, "Brother!"

Lu Xu let go of Yan Junqi, picked up Lu Zhou and weighed him, "It's heavy! It seems to be taller too!"

Lu Zhou smiled at him with a red face. Lu Xu picked him up in the street. Lu Zhou was a little embarrassed.

Lu Xu put him down and looked at Lu Wen as if he had discovered something special, "Lu Wen, why are you still so tall?"

Lu Wen almost lost his temper. He jumped up next to Lu Zhou and waved wildly to Lu Xu: "When you left, the difference between us was so high. When you came back, the difference was still the same. As Lu Zhou has grown, so have I, okay?" ?!”

Lu Xu pressed down his combed hair: "Nonsense, the difference is obviously bigger."

Lu Wen: "Ah!!!"

He was so angry, why was his elder brother so annoying!

Lu Xuan also led people here. When he arrived, he heard Lu Xu teasing Lu Wen again. He immediately laughed and said, "He has already asked the doctor to prescribe medicine. Brother, please stop bullying him."

Lu Xu: "You still need to prescribe medicine to grow taller? I have a panacea."

He patted Lu Wen and pointed in the direction of the motorcade, "Did you see those two cows? I found the two cows that were not pulling the cart. I found them specially for you. You can bring them back to the yard and feed them well. Drink a glass of milk every day. I promise Can grow taller.”

Lu Wen:? ? ?

Although he didn't know what milk was, he highly suspected that his elder brother was tricking him into feeding their family's cows! !

"Let's go, the warehouse door is open, let's unload the goods first." Seeing the convoy approaching, Lu Xuan stepped forward to lead the way.

Lu Zhou followed Lu Xu step by step, constantly looking into the motorcade and asked, "Brother, where is the second uncle?"

Lu Xu: "Second uncle is driving the car behind."

Lu Zhou said "Oh" and felt relieved.

"Why did you come out so early? Has the academy changed the time?" Lu Xu led Lu Zhou towards the warehouse.

Lu Zhou: "No, Brother Junqi and I will go to the store to help for a while in the morning, and we will go to the academy soon."

Lu Xu looked at Yan Junqi and said softly: "Thank you for your hard work."

He touched Lu Zhou's head again and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

Lu Zhou smiled happily at him, "It's not hard."

Lu Xu said "Hmm" and said casually: "It's harder for me. The sun is strong over there, and I'm tanned even though I'm sleeping in the open air."

Lu Zhou:? ? ?

Lu Wen was shocked again by his elder brother's shamelessness, and thought to himself, shouldn't he leave this to others?

When they were approaching the warehouse, Yuan Manniang held Lu Rui and held hands with La Yue, while Yan's mother hurried over holding Wen Zhen.

The official sent by Luo Shen to notify the Lu family saw that the grocery store was open, so they came straight here without going to Lu Xu's house. Yuan Manniang still heard the excitement outside, and only after asking others did she know that Lu Xu and the others were back. .