Chapter 152 Separation

Start from the beginning

Just as the child was about to speak, Lu Xu hurriedly said: "You're welcome, you're welcome, just call me brother."

Seeing that he was not old, the child hesitated for a while, then looked at his parents and called him uncle in a low voice.

The whole room was amused and laughed.

Lu Xu also didn't expect that the scarred face would be so scary, his wife would be so straightforward, and the two children would be so shy.

Lu Xu: "I see there are a lot of people selling things outside. Are they from your village?"

"No, it's a long story!"

When it comes to this, Scarface’s wife has something to say.

They have a lot of people here, and they happen to be the first tea shed shop on the northbound road. Even though Scarface and the others are quite busy, many passers-by come to drink water and rest.

There is no way, who made it so difficult to find water along the way to Dengzhou.

Once you have a customer base, you still have to think about how not to scare people away.

She tried every means to upgrade the guests who drank water to drink tea, and the guests who drank tea to eat.

For this reason, she moved the location of the kitchen and moved the big pot to the door so that people can see how the cooking is done from the outside.

She also asked Scarface and the others to build a new tea tent outside for guests who did not want to enter the house or wanted to keep their luggage and belongings safe.

She also worked hard on the decoration, hanging their local dried peppers and dried tassels on the wall, transplanting some wild flowers from the mountains outside, and also brought unused rain gear and farm tools from home and erected them outside. Clothesline, wash clothes to dry outside the store...

Try your best to make others feel close to you as soon as they see you.

Later, even the children were brought.

With two children playing at the door, few people thought they were a shady shop. The children were the topic of conversation, and the passing customers were willing to talk to her more.

Especially for military families who moved their families north with their children, the ones they were most worried about along the way were the elderly and children. When encountering such a guest, as long as she asked the children to come in and eat some cooked food, those who were hesitant about whether to come in would Most passers-by will come in.

There was little refined grain in Dengzhou and she couldn't buy much rice even at the market. She saved all the rice for her children to make porridge.

After walking in the wilderness for many days, no one can refuse to drink some hot porridge comfortably. Taking advantage of the time to cook the porridge, she and the female guests made homemade meals. As long as the conditions were not too bad, most of them would order other meals. .

In addition, there was a problem with the staff in the store. She sent several scary-looking bandits, especially her husband, to the back to fetch water and chop firewood, and ordered him not to wander around in the front unless he met a customer who didn't want to pay. Call them out to play tricks and collect accounts.

After a lot of hard work, there are customers in their store from morning to night. Other passers-by will be less defensive when they see someone drinking tea and eating inside.

From time to time, almost all passers-by would rest here. There were so many people passing by here, and gradually people from the village also picked up wild goods, fans, sun hats, raincoats, toys, etc. and set up stalls in front of their doors.