Chapter 147 Donation

Start from the beginning

How many bandits are you guarding?

I was really afraid that these bandits would cause trouble, so I just sent them away anywhere. Why bother sending Chen Lian to follow?

Could it be that He Chengye really believed what Lu Xu Shanglu said, or had some other motive?

But how could He Chengye be interested in a small trade route? Cao Canjun really couldn't understand, and said to Chen Lianda: "How did he convince Governor He? Please explain it carefully and don't miss a word."

Chen Lian is about to cry. He is just a military attache. Do you think he is their military governor? He has a photographic memory? At most he is smarter than Wu Gang. How can he still remember this after so long?

Chen Lian's mind was racing. He was really afraid that He Chengye had some intentions that he didn't know about, and what if he couldn't tell them? Immediately he started Tai Chi with Cao Canjun.

When Cao Shenjun saw this, he became more suspicious.

The two of them were asking and answering questions here. Seeing that they were at an impasse, they suddenly felt the ground shaking.

Outside the camp, the horses neighed, and hundreds of cavalry stepped on the smoke. Cao Canjun saw the fluttering military flag from a distance, and asked unexpectedly: "Why did the general return to the camp early?"

Li Xiu led his soldiers into the military camp quickly. He saw more than a dozen carts and a large group of military households near them blocking the entrance road and hurriedly giving way. Among them were many unfamiliar civilians wearing uniforms. Not like the military households in the north.

He wondered: "What is this for?"

The guard hurriedly said: "Go back to the general, this is a caravan here to sell goods."

"Caravan?" Li Xiu became interested and got off his horse.

Li Xiu threw the reins to the soldiers, strode to a cart, opened the rain cover, and looked at the goods on the cart.

It's strange that they are all made of porcelain.

Li Xiu went to look at the next car: "Who comes all the way to do business here?"

Or is this a small business targeting ordinary people?

The soldier said: "Cao Shenjun found it from another camp."

Just as he was talking, Cao Shenjun came over quickly, "General."

Li Xiu: "Did you find it?"

Cao Shenjun: "Yes."

He whispered into Li Xiu's ear, and Li Xiu's eyes suddenly lit up, "How many are there?"

Cao Canjun: "There are more than forty cars in total, and I will bring back thirty."

Li Xiu: "What about the others?"

Cao Canjun: "Stay in the camp over there."

Li Xiu: "Oh?"

Cao Shenjun leaned into his ear and whispered the story of how Lu Xu recognized his relatives and left food.

Li Xiu laughed dumbly, "It's interesting. What did he bring? It's not all beans and grains, right?"

He was tired of all this.

Cao Canjun: "There is a lot of rice and wheat, as well as glutinous rice. I have kept them all, and there is also a lot of wine."

Li Xiu's smile deepened. His hometown is in the south. He loved eating glutinous rice when he was a child. However, the yield of glutinous rice is low and the price is expensive. He has to sell the rice he grows at home. He can only eat a few bites during the New Year.