Chapter 146 Demanding Debt

Start from the beginning

Zhang Dabao grunted and ran away.

Seeing this, others secretly passed money inside.

People called their children, called relatives, called neighbors, called acquaintances, and for a while there was a rush of people around the crooked-neck tree.

Cao Shenjun: "..."

Do you think he is blind?

His subordinates hurriedly asked: "Sir, do you want...?"

Cao Shenjun: "No, how long will it take?"

Subordinate: "Two more moments."

In two moments, it was too late for those whose homes were far away to get home to get money.

Half an hour later, Cao Shenjun's men took over the grain truck.

Lu Xu didn't go too far. He sold one-third of the grain, many of which were coarse grains.

However, more than half of this third was found by Tan Shitou. He first took the food back to the grocery store and then sold it quietly later.

Cao Canjun saw this and didn't say much. He asked Lu Xu to transport the food away and invited Lu Xu to sell daily necessities and groceries at the camp.

Lu Xu: “I’ll be there for sure!”

Cao Shenjun: "Qiu Hu, you will send someone to escort them tomorrow."

Qiu Hu: "Yes!"

After Cao Canjun left with his men and Liang Haohao, Lu Xucai pulled Qiu Hu and asked worriedly: "Brother Hu, you join the army, you won't refuse to pay, right?"

Qiu Hu: "...No."

Zhang Baihu said happily: "That's hard to say."

His wife, father and son fought hard inside and not only grabbed rice, flour and grains, but also three jars of wine. Because they were familiar with Qiu Hu, the wine was all on credit. They took it home first and paid it back slowly later. .

Now he had brought all the food home and gave his son twenty cash to buy candies. His wife and his mother returned to the school grounds to happily shop for goods.

Zhang Baihu was satisfied. He walked around the school grounds, teased a few friends who had not bought anything, and then walked back to tease Lu Xu: "Our Northern Army is notoriously poor. I don't think you can get the money." ”

Lu Xu was not scared at all. He was quite happy when he heard that they had no money.

"I don't have any money. Do you have sheep? Furs will do, too. With such a big military camp like yours, you must have stocked up on a lot of trophies, right?"

The more he thought about it, the more excited he became, "I heard that there are still a lot of cattle for transporting grain and grass in the military camp that have not been sold. You owe me debts when you join the army. I don't want money but cattle and sheep. Can he give me a discount?"

Zhang Baihu: "...?"

He asked Qiu Hu in shock: "Brother, how did you two know each other and how did you become sworn brothers?"

This guy and Qiu Hu are not the same person at all, right? !

Zhang Baihu thought that Lu Xu was just talking nonsense, but he didn't expect that he was really bold and resolute. He packed up the goods again the next morning and asked Qiu Hu to lead the way to the camp without stopping.

Not only that, he also gave all the money he earned yesterday to Tan Shitou, and asked Tan Shitou to take the money and some goods to the barbarians to buy sheep in exchange for goods.