Lu Xu thoughtfully said: "A hero should not mention his courage in the past, but he should look forward from now on!"

Qiu Hu nodded with deep understanding.

All the "heroes" burst into tears, and all of them wanted to crawl into the cracks in the ground.

Chen Lian quickly changed the topic, "Qiu Baihu, you said it's not safe on the road, but the barbarians did something strange?"

Qiu Hu said with a smile: "They don't dare, but they can harass and rob passing military households and small traders. Sometimes lone soldiers will also be harassed. Their horses are fast, their riding skills are skillful, and they are familiar with the terrain of Qianjiao Ridge. We all know that there are some stubborn enemies of us Daqi people who will secretly shoot cold arrows."

Lu Xu asked: "Can't you control it?"

Qiu Hu shook his head, "Unless you catch them on the spot, they won't recognize you. If you force them to arrest someone in their camp, there might be a conflict. Let's go to the peak to make peace the most important thing."

Lu Xu silently guessed whether the imperial court wanted to adopt a gentle policy towards the barbarians or was afraid that it would trigger the whole body and start fighting again accidentally.

But 80% of the 100 households in Qiu Hu are not good at it.

Even if they are willing to value peace, if there is a conflict and their own people are wronged, the soldiers below will definitely not do it.

Daqi finally won the battle, could he still let his subordinates defeat him?

When he finally arrived at the camp, Lu Xu found that his mouth seemed to be open. The good and the bad were not working. A group of Daqi people were quarreling with the barbarian herdsmen. Both sides were holding weapons, including hoes, hammers and other farm tools. They were haring horses, whips and other grazing equipment, and they were shouting in two languages. The Daqi soldiers in the middle were obviously trying to deflect the fight, and from time to time they shouted threateningly at the barbarian herdsmen.

The person acting as translator in the middle was Tan Shitou, who had grown half a head taller.

Before Lu Xu could hear what was going on, the two sides started fighting as the interpreter roared.

Lu Xu: "..."

Hiss, as expected of the northern border, the folk customs are indeed fierce!

When the soldiers on duty in the camp saw a fight, they walked over without being surprised. They stepped forward calmly, beat them with wooden sticks, and scolded them in two languages: "Don't fight! Anyone who fights will be locked up as a coolie." !”

Lu Xu asked: "What are they doing?"

Qiu Hu looked vicissitudes of life: "Either the barbarian sheep ate our seedlings, or we ate the sheep that ran to the farming area, or they lost their cattle, or their cattle kidnapped our cattle, or else... Was the trade calculation wrong yesterday?”

Lu Xu:? ? ?

He didn't understand, and he was shocked.

He pointed at the crowd over there who had been beaten so hard that they were running around and changing the battlefield, insisting on deciding the winner: "Is this how you adjust?"

Lu Qing said something fair for Qiu Hu: "Just adjust it like this. This is the Lunlan tribe. The Lunlan tribe respects the strong. When the truth is unreasonable, as long as it can win, the winning side will be the reason."

Lu Xu: "..."

Lu Xu was amazed. Seeing the group of people coming toward them while fighting, Lu Xu panicked and asked hurriedly: "Do we need to get out of the way?"