Chapter 141 Lu Yijie

Start from the beginning

"Yes, twelve taels per year." Magistrate Cui emphasized again.

Lu Xu took a breath of air.

Magistrate Cui also felt guilty.

If it had been in the past, he could have lowered it a little lower, but the west wall was really not repairable. The patrols did not dare to run hard on it, for fear that the wall would collapse accidentally.

Lu Xu looked at the two pieces of land he was interested in. The area was three times smaller than the house he rented in Guanyang, and it only cost ten taels of silver a year! !

If that's the case, then he's too polite!

Lu Xu held Magistrate Cui's hand tightly, looked at the west wall, and said passionately: "As a member of Dengzhou, you should contribute to the safety of Dengzhou. Mr. Cui, although I am only a mere merchant, I also know how to overturn the nest." There is no such thing as a perfect egg. Lu really can’t bear to see the city wall damaged to this extent, otherwise, I will take all of this street, right?!”

The emotional tone of his voice almost moved him.

Magistrate Cui, who has never seen much money since he was a child and has taken on a lot of debt since he took office, has money rushing through his mind. The whole street? !

He also held Lu Xu's hand tightly, "The Western Wall depends on our brothers!"

Lu Xu was so excited that he almost sent someone back to Guanyang to collect the silver.

The whole street!

He only had a few small shops in Guanyang, but he didn't expect to own a street in Dengzhou!

Lu Xu's eyes were starry and he wished he could finish planning this deserted street right away, including inns, restaurants, groceries, fodder, grain shops, cloth shops, food streets...

You can also rent out whatever you can’t use!

Who can understand the happiness of a tenant-in-law and a tenant-in-law? !

He happily entered the Dengzhou Yamen, returned all the money he had just received, and owed another hundred and ten taels of silver to the Dengzhou County Yamen.

Lu Xu was not worried at all and immediately started selling things again in Dengzhou.

In order to make money quickly, he asked Magistrate Cui to organize a dinner party to meet wealthy people. The location was chosen in the largest restaurant in Dengzhou.

The shopkeeper was also an acquaintance of Lu Xu, and he was still studying in Guanyang at the end of last year.

This time Lu Xu did not sell food or groceries, but instead took out some of the embroidery brought from the village.

Those beautiful embroidery paintings have been made into fans and scrolls. Once they were opened, they shocked the wealthy locals in Dengzhou.

The light and shadow, composition, layers, and delicate color transitions stunned the people of Dengzhou who are full of martial arts.

Anyway, they had never seen it before, but Lu Xu dared to brag about it. What kind of artworks are popular among the literati and celebrities in Longxing County? The latest technology from the south. Each piece requires excellent embroiderers to meticulously embroider for several months. Before embroidering, It also depends on the weather and light...

In short, all that is left to do is bathe, burn incense, worship the gods and perform some mysterious ritual before embroidery.

If he dared to brag, some people would dare to believe him, and all of them would ask questions in high spirits.