Chapter 134 Negotiation

Começar do início

Didn't he just take a second look?

Just two eyes...

This guy's eyes are very vicious!

The middle-aged man laughed, "Only rely on this?"

Lu Xu: "And their acting skills are too bad. Are those real bandits on the mountain? General, if you look at it yourself, you will feel that they are not from the same group. Also, how can any bandit be so confident after hearing that I have government connections?"

Middle-aged man: "Then how do you know they are not disarmed soldiers?"

Lu Xu: "There are more than a hundred armored soldiers in my caravan, but there are only a few of them. The bandits on the mountain are not afraid of us and afraid of them. What else could be the reason?"

His admission of hundreds of veterans has already made the county government highly nervous. This is because he has a relationship with the county magistrate and knows him well, and the county lieutenant Luo is half-involved and half-supervised.

If someone else was so aggressively trying to win over the disarming soldiers, why wouldn't they be invited to have a good exchange of ideas?

What do you want to do?

Rebellion or dominance?

If you can't explain clearly, then go to jail and sober up.

Lu Xucai didn't believe that other local officials would see so many veterans mixing with bandits, unless he was behind the scenes or just didn't want to do it anymore.

Lu Xu didn't need to explain clearly. The middle-aged man understood the subtext of his words. He didn't ask any more questions, but asked about the situation of the disarmed soldiers, "Since they have been disarmed and returned to their fields, why did they take risks with you?"

Can't Lu Xu's caravan be treated better than the military households given by the court?

Lu Xu scratched his head, wasn't this nonsense seeking death? He smiled awkwardly and said: "I have personal reasons, why don't you go ask them, General?"

The middle-aged man looked at Lu Qing.

Lu Xu: "Oh, my second uncle is different. He doesn't worry if I go out by myself."

The middle-aged man nodded, "I will investigate the situation you mentioned."

Lu Xu smiled naively, thinking, whatever, he didn't lie, how could he be afraid of investigation?

It doesn't show any timidity at all.

The middle-aged man motioned for them to find a place to sit down and talk. Lu Xu knew that he had passed the first level, so he was not polite. He found a clean stone and moved it to the opposite side of the middle-aged man. He sat down obediently and waited for the instruction.

The other three people were looking for tree stumps and rocks at will: "..."

This person is such a bitch!

The young man was originally going to sit next to the middle-aged man, but now he couldn't sit down or not sit down. He was thinking in his heart, how about he also move a stone?

The middle-aged man was already chatting with Lu Xu again, and his smile was even bigger. He seemed to be very satisfied with Lu Xu's knowledge of current affairs, "What's your name?"

"Returning to the general, I am a commoner, Lu Xu, from Lujia Village, Yinma Town, Guanyang County, Longxing County. I have three brothers and a sister. They are all young. I am the eldest in the family and have opened several shops in the county. , does some business, and is fairly well-known in the county."