Chapter 131 Mountain Road

Începe de la început

They couldn't stay in the house that night. The mountain village was not big and the houses were small, so no one dared to lend them to them.

They packed up and found a flat place to pitch their tent at the entrance of the village.

Lu Xu first boiled several pots of ginger soup and started cooking rice porridge.

The weather was bad, and there were sporadic rains at night. They had dinner in the rain and wore raincoats to check the goods on the car.

Fortunately, Lu Xu was well prepared, and the cloth and food were the focus of protection, so he didn't get very wet.

Lu Qing divided the team into several shifts, taking turns taking care of the carriages and horses while the others slept.

The rain had not stopped the next day, so Lu Xu was not in a hurry and rested in the village for another day.

The next day, the villagers were finally willing to come out. They were occupying the land and would not leave, so they had to come out to take care of the fields.

They were somewhat wary of each other. The elderly Li Zheng led the two people over and asked them where they planned to go and when they would leave.

This obvious intention to drive people away made everyone a little embarrassed.

Lu Xuhun didn't care. He paid for Li Zheng as if he didn't understand: "We stayed here for two days and used some dry firewood. Is the money enough?"

Li Zheng shook his head: "No need, these are not valuable in the mountains."

Lu Xu: "Can I buy some vegetables? I see there is a vegetable garden in front."

He was silent.

Lu Xu: "Uncle, it's better for us to walk in the rain. Can we pass a car on the mountain road ahead? Is it good to walk? There are no mudslides, right? You see, I am both a person and a car. If I fall, the damage will be huge. , otherwise let’s go after the rain stops. I have wine in the car, and I’ll cook two more dishes. What do you think, we can all eat and drink together?”

Everyone: "..."

The mountain people who live in isolation have never seen such talkative people. Several times they had something to say but never got the chance.

After he finished speaking, Li Zheng asked: "Where are you from and why are you here?"

Lu Xu crackled again.

There was already some difference in the accents between the two sides. He spoke so fast that people had to think for a moment before he could digest what he said. When he finished speaking, the three of them exchanged words in low voices, suddenly realized, and then said with absolute certainty: "You are going the wrong way. Now, I want to go to the county town. There is a path at the foot of the mountain, so you don’t have to go up the mountain."

Lu Xu: "...ah?"

He suddenly turned his head to look at Liang Shanbao and the others.

He hasn't walked by, but Liang Shanbao and the others have walked here!

Liang Shanbao was also confused: "This is the road we take in winter."

Nanameli was shaking his head: "No, no, if you took the mountain road, you would have climbed over the mountain in front."

He pointed to a mountain peak in the distance, and everyone was confused again.

Afterwards, the two sides figured out how to cross the road, talking to each other very hard, but no one on Lu Xu's side understood exactly how to go.