Chapter 130 Wenqiu

Start from the beginning

I give gifts when I buy things, hold events, and occasionally take a boat. Sometimes I catch up with Lu Xuzai and he will give it to me if I ask him for it.

Therefore, the aunts and ladies in Guanyang love to go shopping at various shops in Luji. They get coupons and give them to their children as pocket money. They don't have to pay for it themselves, and their children can also buy some snacks.

All Lu Ji sells is food, and he is not worried about his children spending the money on random purchases.

This method works in Guanyang, but not in Wenqiu.

These three are all restaurants. If you spend one tael on a meal, what does it sound like to give someone a penny? Who would spend a penny on a meal for a penny discount?

Lu Xu said: "I think it's better to try another way. You can calculate how much money guests generally spend on meals, and divide them into stages. Those who spend more will be given large coupons, and those who spend less will be given small coupons. This coupon will give you Yes, it’s just one of them, the important thing is to set the consumption time.”

The three of them looked at each other: "What does spending time mean?"

Lu Xu: "For example, today a customer spent two taels of silver. When I checked out, the shopkeeper gave me a hundred-dollar coupon. He also stated that this coupon is only valid for one month and will become invalid upon expiration. This will not only allow the customer to come back within a month, but also It can prevent them from all concentrating on days like Dragon Boat Festival and Double Ninth Festival.”

The three of them thought for a moment and immediately understood the key.

This is to snatch away the customers in advance with a discount. Although they make a hundred cents less, if the guests come to his house next time and don't go to other places, they will still make a profit.

The three of them couldn't help but nodded repeatedly, and then they were startled, hiss, how could they forget that these two people on the opposite side are also opponents!

The boss who asked the question first felt regretful. He should have asked Lu Xu privately!

He was regretting it when he suddenly heard another person ask: "Then how do you know the date this coupon is from?"

They looked at the sample coupons in their hands. The small one was full of prints. Could it be that they had to carve a board every day?

How much will that cost?

Lu Xu said: "Let the shopkeeper write it down when checking out."

The three of them were startled.

Lu Xu: "Can your shopkeeper know how to write? If not, it's easy. Just learn some numbers and remember the year, month and day."

The three people hurriedly said: "I'll meet you!"

They are also stupid. Just thinking about this coupon, why did they forget to write it by hand?

What should I do if I can’t write? Make the mold bigger!

They were being agitated by Lu Xu, and they each thought of their own methods. Some planned to write on the back, some planned to print the coupons larger, and some planned to change the format and leave the date and time written on them.

Afterwards, they communicated and exchanged glasses. By the time Lu Qing and the others had packed up and called Lu Xu to set off, the three bosses had already agreed with Lu Xu on how to entertain him well next time they came, taking him to eat Wenqiu specialties, and also Ask the accountant to send all the dividends for the first half of the year to Lu Xu in advance.