Chapter 127 The caravan returns

Start from the beginning

The wheat hasn't been harvested yet, and he has already reserved many cars.

Right now, we just have to wait for the weather to stop raining, harvest the wheat and dry it in the sun.

Lu Xu also organized people to make rain gear. From Guanyang to the northern border, it would take more than a month to take the waterway to the state capital and then overland. Taking a new road and not having enough animal power would only make them slower.

In summer and autumn, it is impossible not to rain, and now there is no plastic sheeting or tarpaulin. All we can do is to tie up a thick cover with grass like a raincoat. As long as the tie is strong enough, it can also prevent rain.

At this time, the second uncle and his party returned from the northern border, accompanied by Liang Shanbao, whom Lu Xu had not seen for a long time.

One boat went out and one boat came back, but the goods on the boat turned into half a boat full of live sheep when they came back.

The boat docked at Guanyang Pier, which caused another wave of onlookers.

We really got a sheep!

Someone kept shouting to the boat: "Where did you come back from? Are you really among the barbarians?"

People on the boat also shouted: "Let's go!"

"Did you buy the sheep from a barbarian?"

"yes."

It was lively again, with more people asking this and that.

Those who come to the pier to buy fish are not in a hurry to buy, and those who sell fish at the pier are not in a hurry to sell.

Lu Xuan hurried over after hearing the news and saw his second uncle standing on the bow of the boat. "The eldest brother is in the village. Should I go back and call him?"

Lu Qing thought for a while, "No, just drive back to the village to clean up."

There are so many things on the boat, especially a group of sheep, which are difficult to arrange in Guanyang.

They didn't stop at the pier and sailed directly to Lujia Village.

This time, there was another sensation in Lujia Village. When Lu Xu was called down from the mountain, the villagers were already helping to unload the sheep.

These sheep came back from a long journey, all wilted, sick, and listless.

Seeing this, Lu Hui brought two bundles of grass over when he returned home. The sheep were grazing by the river and gradually became a little more lively.

I don’t know if I’m hungry, tired, acclimated, or seasick.

After driving the sheep aside to eat grass and drink water, a group of people started unloading the goods again.

People close to the dock all rolled out their carts to help them transport the goods.

Lu Xu was confused: "Why is there still sheepskin?"

Liang Shanbao sighed: "Don't mention it. Several of them died on the road. There was nothing we could do. We ate the sheep and skinned them."

Lu Xu nodded: "Living animals are not lucky. It is normal for them to be damaged. It is good to be able to transport so many."

The dock was left to the third uncle and the fourth uncle. Lu Xu led the second uncle, Liang Shanbao and the crew members to rest first.

Lu Xu counted as he walked, and when he saw that everyone who had set out had returned, his heart finally dropped.