Chapter 123 Encourage

Começar do início

However, it is other people's business to expose others' shortcomings. Luo Chun does not admit it. According to his own statement, he has opened a martial arts school, ran across the south, and even seen the sea. He showed off "I have seen the world that you have never seen." Posture.

Regardless of whether it was true or false, Lu Xu had personally seen him selling wild boar with his cart in the county seat. If he could hunt adult wild boar, Luo Chun must have some real ability.

And every time he comes to a restaurant to eat, he will definitely bring it to his family when he goes back. Sometimes his daughter wants to eat noodles with soybean paste, but he is afraid that there will be lumps on the road, so he takes the food box to buy only the soybean paste and a portion of uncooked noodles. Take it home and cook noodles for your children.

Lu Xu thinks that his character is definitely not bad for being such a troublesome person to his family.

Furthermore, a monk who can run away cannot run away from a temple. The Luo family is so famous in Guanyang. Is it possible that if something happens, they can abandon their family and career and run away?

Hearing that he was looking for Luo Chun, the concierge of the Luo family was puzzled for a while, but he still said: "What a coincidence, the fifth master happened to come to the county to see the old lady today. Master Lu, come with me."

Lu Xu went in with the concierge and rested in his hut. The concierge went to call someone.

After a while, Luo Chun came over holding his youngest son.

"Brother Lu, why are you asking me for a drink today?" Luo Chun smiled heartily.

Luo Chun was a tall man, half a head taller than Lu Xu. He was born with thick hair and a big beard. He looked older than his brother Luo Shen.

But in terms of behavior, he was completely different from Luo Shen. Anyway, Lu Xu had never seen Luo Shen smile like this, and he had never seen Luo Chun keep a straight face like Luo Shen.

Lu Xu was beaming, "If you have something to do, if it works out, I can treat you to a drink every day."

"Huh?" Luo Chun was startled, "I have a heavy drinking capacity."

Lu Xu: "It doesn't matter."

Luo Chun laughed, "It looks like it's business. Let's go in and talk."

They entered Luo's house all the way, and Luo Chun led Lu Xu to his room.

Lu Xu has been to Luo's house many times, but this is his first time in the back hall.

There are only two generations of the Luo family. The house in the county is not small, but there are no luxurious decorations. It is just ordinary bricks and tiles. The yard is square and neat, and there is a small garden in the backyard with two trees. tree, two children were playing with mud under the tree with shovels.

Luo Chun put his son down and asked him to go play with his brothers and sisters.

Lu Xu looked at Luo Chun's youngest son, who was only one or two years old. In the future, Lu Rui would have no place to play, so he could come to Luo's house. Playing with peers of the same age is definitely more interesting for children than with adults. Every time he goes home in the twelfth lunar month, he will She was thinking about going to her friends to play house.

Luo Chun took Lu Xu to the small living room and asked someone to bring a pot of tea and a plate of snacks.

Lu Xu took a look, wasn't this his snack?

Luo Chun was also startled, and said with a smile: "Don't eat this snack, your family is not short of it! Keep it for my girls and boys!"

He spoke so seriously that Lu Xu was also amused. This man was much more fun than Luo Shen.