Chapter 120 New Dishes

Start from the beginning

The second uncle asked: "How many chickens and ducks do you plan to raise?"

Lu Xu was confused: "How many can you raise? Can you only raise a hundred?"

Everyone was speechless again.

It turns out you don’t know at all! !

Of course Lu Xu didn't know that before moving to the county town, the chickens, ducks and pigs at home were all raised by his fourth uncle's family. In the past, when their family was raising them, Lu Zhou and Yuan Manniang were basically the ones feeding them. At that time, how many chickens, ducks and pigs could be raised in one cage... …

Lu Xu frowned and recalled.

"You can only raise one hundred. Do you want to raise so many?" Without him having to think about it, his fourth uncle answered for him.

"Yeah." Lu Xu muttered, "I want to raise more."

"Give me more nourishment?"

"Raise one thousand, eight hundred..."

Everyone was shocked: "How much to raise?!"

Lu Xu blinked, "A lot? It's such a big mountain!" In his concept, there are many chicken farms. A chicken farm as big as others can raise thousands of chickens. A thousand chickens can be raised on a mountain as big as his. One chicken is not enough to see!

Everyone was still shocked by his generosity, but could it be possible to raise it all over the mountain? Suddenly, everyone began to think about it.

In their concept, chickens and ducks must be raised at home. How can they be raised free-range in the mountains? What if they get lost and are captured by others?

But thinking about it again, this mountain belongs to Lu Xu, where can he go if he gets lost?

Someone asked: "Aren't you afraid of being picked up by wolves?"

Lu Xu: "Isn't this a fence?"

Everyone looked at the piles of wood from the foot of the mountain to the mountainside, and asked, "Where should we surround them?"

Lu Xu: "Let's circle the area from Uncle Guan's house to the foot of the mountain."

Everyone looked at the houses of the Hachihu Mountain residents, and when they looked down again, they were even more shocked!

Surrounding half a hillside? !

Good guy!

The second uncle frowned and dismissed Lu Xu's big plan: "There is not enough wood."

Lu Xu said: "Oh. Then let's go from here to the other side of the woods?"

The second uncle estimated: "It's not enough."

Lu Xu ran up: "Where is this place?"

Second uncle: "Absolutely."

Lu Xu: "Then let's make it this big."

Everyone: "..."

Can you be more reliable? What you say now is five or six times different from what you said at the beginning!

Lu Xu also regretted, oh, it is really inconvenient. If only in modern times, it would be better to build a barbed wire fence, which would be so laborious.

But even if he planned this area, it would not be built in one go.

According to Lu Xu's plan, this large circle must prevent wild beasts from descending the mountain and prevent wild beasts from smelling the chickens and squeezing in through the gaps in the fence. The wooden stakes must be placed one next to another. This is quite a big project.