Chapter 119 Returning Home

Start from the beginning

No matter what, Lu Xu must harvest the fruits within three years. No matter what, Lu Xu's money for buying mountains after three years must include a share of the money they made selling the fruits.

Lu Xu didn't know their determination, but one look at their expressions showed that they were not persuaded. He was a little helpless and a little touched. Each of them was really familiar with Qiu Hu, Tan Shitou, Liang Shanbao brothers, and him. The mountain people who had gone north at that time were very similar, with similar dark skin and similar personalities.

I wonder if they have settled down in the north.

Seeing that he couldn't persuade them, Lu Xu had to tell his second uncle again that the tree didn't have to be there, but people must be safe.

The second uncle said casually: "Don't worry."

Lu Xu watched them go away, and the more he thought about it, the more worried he became, so he had to run and chase Lu Qing out of the city, shouting at the back of Lu Qing as he walked away: "Second uncle, I'm talking about you too! You must also pay attention to your safety! Everyone, help me Look at my second uncle!"

Hearing his voice break, everyone burst into laughter, turned around and waved to him, "Don't worry!"

Lu Xu shouted: "Everyone should pay attention to safety! Come back and stew meat for you!"

Lu Qing led the donkey and looked back at him while walking, thinking that at such a young age he was just as windy as his elder brother.

Lu Xu sent his second uncle away, and Lu Hui came to urge him to get the cow.

Lu Xu bought fields and opened up wasteland, and exchanged some with other people in the village. Finally, he connected his fields together and made up three pieces. He suddenly became the person with the most fields in Lujia Village.

Buying a field to circle the wasteland was a great feeling for a while, but I really wanted to open up a wasteland for a crematorium.

Lu Xu didn't want to do this job, but Lu Hui did it.

Lu Hui was worried, looking at the three large fields that he had never dreamed of before, he felt numb with sadness.

His eldest brother has a habit of making a big deal out of everything he does. How can they do this with only a few people in their family! !

Cows, he wants cows, he wants lots of cows!

As soon as it was Lu Zhou's holiday and Lu Xu and the others returned to the village, Lu Hui blocked Lu Xu and asked for the cow.

The urgency of spring plowing allowed Lu Hui to overcome his conservative nature and dig out day laborers in every village in Yinma Town. Now that the day laborers are almost in contact, they don't have enough cattle. Without cattle, they still can't finish planting!

Lu Hui solemnly warned his unreliable brother about the seriousness of the matter: "You can't delay spring plowing. If it's too late, you won't be able to plant rice!"

The sky is vast and the land is vast, so compared with farming during the farming season, the eldest brother Lu Xu has to stand aside.

Lu Hui: "If you don't buy enough cows, brother, please come back and plow the fields!"

Lu Wen almost burst out laughing.

Seeing that the most honest brother had abandoned his brother Gong, Lu Xu was also disgraced.

He knew that spring plowing was urgent and the season could not be delayed. Not only was the third aunt preparing to hand over the business to Xiaoxia, but was she also going home to help?