Chapter 117 School Uniform

Start from the beginning

In such families, there are always tailors at home, and they rarely buy clothes from outside.

Lu Xu thought, how about asking Yan Junqi to wear cheap fabrics in a few days before trying again?

There are also families there who are not too wealthy, or who are wealthy and live a relatively frugal and simple life.

In just three or two days, before Yan Junqi's cheap clothes had any effect, the Lu Zhou style of the little carrots in the elementary school class had already started to take off.

One or two people wear it, and it's not very conspicuous. Now that I'm having a good time with Miao Hongyin, almost everyone is wearing light blue like this.

Later, even the family members of the children who had a normal relationship with Miao Hongyin discovered this situation.

When I went to the store and inquired about it, I found that it only cost three taels for a suit, and the shortest one only cost two taels. This suit looked good and was quite a bargain, and people started to buy it one after another.

My family is not very wealthy and I even bought two clothes.

This dress is good, the material is good, and the style is good-looking. The key is that it is cheap and will not make the child laugh.

Children can also compete, who has money and who has no money, who uses good ink, who buys good inkstones...

No one wants to let their children use worse products than others, but buying them all the time is really a waste of money.

Well now, both the rich and the poor are all dressed like this, how harmonious it is!

Haven't you heard what the children said? They want to grow taller and don't need to wear expensive clothes. If you have money, you have to wear silk and satin, and you look quite out of place!

This parent, you have to teach your children to be simple!

But if Yuan Manniang and the others heard this, they could only shake their heads and smile bitterly.

If such good fabrics were not sold as ready-made clothes, they might never buy or wear them in their lifetime, but others think they are simple and cost-effective.

When the academy teacher suddenly realized one day that all the students were wearing the same style, only those who were too small and those who were too big had to be made to order, or those who did not want to be with Lu Zhou and Miao Hongyin still dressed in their own way. Homemade clothes.

Previously, everyone wore clothes of various colors, but now everyone else wears the same light blue, and those who wear other colors look particularly eye-catching.

Especially for a big man, the gentleman will glance at you and you will be the only black dot in the light blue ocean. Okay, it’s just you. Memorize the book you were going to memorize yesterday.

The big man was about to cry.

How come it’s him every day lately? It’s him every day!

Can you please change someone else?

Soon, other people in the academy also bought or made similar clothes. The styles may be different, but the colors are similar.

Those who love to join in the fun also discovered Lu Ji's clothing store. When I went in and asked, they only sold that kind of style to scholars.

This time, another wave of topics arose. Those who were just greedy for novelty did not buy clothes. Some people gave up and left, while others were clamoring because they were "unfairly treated"——