Chapter 117 School Uniform

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu asked: "Are you all classmates of our Lu Zhou?"

This is the first time the children heard about their classmates. Think about it, they seem to be classmates?

So he nodded.

"Are they all friends of our Lu Zhou?"

The children thought deeply, Lu Zhou didn't play with them much, how could he be considered a friend?

Miao Hongyin nodded happily, "Are you Brother Lu Zhou?"

Lu Xu: "Yes."

Miao Hongyin asked: "Can I invite Lu Zhou to be a guest at my home during my bath?"

Lu Xu: "Of course, where do you live? Xiu Mu, I'll ask him to come and play with you."

Lu Zhou in the fitting room was still ignorant and was diligently helping his classmates try on clothes.

Several children crowded around in front of the mirror. You looked at me and I looked at you, laughing and joking.

When Lu Xu came in to urge people, he saw two people who had not finished dressing yet and were pulling each other's clothes underneath.

"Let me see, how many layers are you wearing? Isn't it hot?" Lu Xu went over to untie the clothes of the two children and put them on again. "This one is too small for you to wear. Lu Zhou went to find mother to get a larger size."

Soon, Lu Xu made all the children docile and decorated them with different belts.

After leading the children out one by one, he picked up all the clothes in the dressing room and put them on the hangers, and suddenly burst into tears.

Once upon a time, he also threw things away like this, but now he is so skilled at cleaning them up...

Lu Rui must have been trained by helping Lu Rui every day!

There are only eight pieces of clothes in the store for half-year-old children. Miao Hongyin bought one piece yesterday and sold the remaining seven pieces at noon. Some of them didn't fit. Yuan Manniang asked them to take them off and change them in the afternoon. They can pick it up after they finish school in the evening.

As for the ones that were too small and too tall, they could only be redone in size, and they had to wait until tomorrow.

Those who took the clothes received full payment, while those who wanted to have them altered or made-to-order only received a half deposit. They came and left, leaving their money and taking away the clothes and a basket of red bean paste cakes.

At this time, the food in the academy canteen was getting cold, so Lu Xu asked them to drink some warm water in the store to warm their stomachs.

Even Lu Zhou and Yan Junqi were only half full, and it was about time before they all returned to the academy to continue their classes.

Just bear with it if you are hungry. Most people will eat three meals except during the summer and autumn harvests, but they only have two meals a day.

Children's clothes were selling quickly, but Yan Junqi's delivery was not effective. Lu Xu thought about it carefully, and it was probably a matter of price.

Satin is still too expensive.

It’s expensive even in the academy…

It's not that Yan Junqi's classmates couldn't afford it. After all, there weren't many Guanyang students. Except for Yan Junqi, most of them still spent money. Treating sir, going to school, and buying books were not cheap.