Chapter 115 Scholar's ​​Robe

Start from the beginning

How convenient this is! !

After Lu Xu's tactful reminder, Yuan Manniang also discovered that the robe she made at first looked a bit like a skirt. She improved several versions and was inspired by this to make two sets of women's skirts.

In this era, the styles of clothes for both men and women were relatively simple, and the waists of the clothes were straight up and down. Women tighten their waists, highlight their breasts and buttocks, and reveal their voluptuous body contours?

Yuan Manniang was not so bold.

I just stared at the two sets of skirts on the models and was stunned for a while.

Needless to say, the female model was naturally made with reference to her body shape. Even if there was only a pillar, an upper body tied with straw, no head, and no legs, Yuan Manniang could still imagine what such clothes would look like on her body. appearance.

shame?

Won't.

Shy, sure, but she also has a wonderful sense of exuberance.

I want La Yue to see it, I want my two younger siblings to see it, and I want Lu Ji to see it.

Yuan Manniang put away the two linen skirts, becoming increasingly determined that one day, she would be able to make more beautiful clothes.

Finally, when the weather began to get warmer and people who were not afraid of the cold began to gradually take off their winter clothes, Yuan Manniang finally designed a set of scholar uniforms that she was extremely satisfied with.

This light cyan scholar's robe is made of a new satin material that was just shipped from the south. It has a lustrous drape and is very expensive.

Yuan Manniang experimented with cotton cloth several times. She was so proficient that she couldn't cut it with her eyes closed before she started with satin material.

Every time I cut out a bit of cloth, my heart beats with blood.

Yuan Manniang made two such clothes in total.

The model in the store is all dressed up, and Yan Junqi is all dressed up.

Not even Lu Zhou.

She had a clear idea. Lu Zhou wanted to be taller and use cotton mixed with linen to make a robe.

This fabric is also a new style from the South. The linen and cotton threads used in the fabric are very thin. It has the softness of cotton and the stiffness of linen. The color is also similar to satin, but it lacks the gorgeousness of satin. gloss.

Even this isn't cheap.

Guan Jing couldn't make such fabric at all. The cost of the fabric alone would cost Lu Zhou more than half a tael.

Before, Yuan Manniang would never have been willing to make clothes for Lu Zhou like this.

Yuan Manniang also made three garments made of such materials and put them on models to display in the store.

In addition to the same style of clothes for sale, Lu Zhou and Yan Junqi also got a lot of linen, cotton, and gesso clothes. The two of them worked as models for several days. These samples all belong to them, and they can use them as regular clothes during holidays. wear.

Suddenly there were so many clothes, and Lu Zhou became the one with the most clothes in the family. He was a little frightened, especially when Lu Wen stared at him. He asked Lu Xu if he could give Lu Wen some clothes.

However, Lu Xu said that their clothes should correspond to their status, and it is best for people to think that these clothes can only be worn by scholars.