Chapter 106 Cooking Tangyuan

Start from the beginning

Some people will put the good dishes on top and the bad ones at the bottom, for fear that he will dig through the basket to check.

Someone will ask him what dish he wants tomorrow and pick it out for him according to his request.

Some people are embarrassed to bargain, some ask for prices randomly, some people are confused and confused, some people deliberately raise the price to see what kind of food he lacks, some people pretend to be pitiful, some people pretend to be tough... There are also people who threaten him, scold him, ridicule him, etc. wait wait wait.

After Lu Yong had seen more, he no longer felt that people were as scary as he imagined.

Now it is clear that the tofu shop owner and his wife want to beg him to buy tofu. They don't talk about the tofu properly, nor the price, nor the quality, but they threaten not to rent their yard.

Lu Yongyang.

What does this mean?

Is it because his family is poor and he is easy to bully, so he identifies them and relies on their little rent?

Or do you think he is the kind of person who would cheat Lu Xu for his own rent?

"If you like it, don't rent it! Get out of here!"

For the first time in his life, Lu Yong said harsh words to someone.

After saying that, looking at the surprised expressions of Tofu Fang and everyone in their family, I felt very happy.

Cool!

He thought about it, how good it would be to deliver tofu to their food store now. Prepare as much as you need, increase or decrease, as long as it was agreed upon the day before, there is nothing that cannot be discussed. We have been working together for so long, no matter whether it is windy or rainy, we have never been late and delayed their business. The soy milk is thick and fragrant, and we never mix it with too much water to show that it is inferior. People are willing to try any new products in their shop, and they are even given half a plate of tofu every day. Used to replace damage caused by bumps on the road.

He didn't want to give up such good tofu because his brain was caught in the door, and he had to cooperate with their difficult tofu shop!

Phew, let’s go!

Their family has had enough of this frustration!

Lu Yong was stubborn and refused to back down for the sake of face.

Since Tofu Fang thought it was out of charity that he rented their house, Lu Yong refused to rent it!

In the dead of winter, Lu Yong took a deep breath and braved the wind and snow with his father to renovate the roof of the house and paint the empty house before the end of the year.

Throw away all the broken things left behind in the tofu shop. When the weather gets warmer and the road becomes easier, he and his father will re-install the fire bed, buy more wood, and build some new furniture for her sister and grandma to move over.

This house faces the sun and is warm in winter!

After this tidying up, neighbors from all over the world also saw some clues - Lu Yong's family has some money and is tough.

Some people had previously said that Lu Yong had become a confidant of the second leader of the Guanyang Alliance, but no one believed it. Their impression was that Lu Yong was dull and stupid. He could do manual labor and run errands, but what else could he do?

But soon, the new year's gift given to him by Lu Xu came out, and the conflict between him and Tofu Fang also came out.

Neighbors envied him for his good luck, and some praised him for having kicked out the tofu shop long ago.