Chapter 103 Semicolon Plan

Start bij het begin

A layer of dark clouds enveloped the area. Unexpectedly, Lu Xu suddenly asked: "Then what do they lack?"

Qiu Hu was startled.

What's missing?

Lu Xu said: "I heard that they can't plow the fields and grow food, so what do they eat? Don't they eat rice and wheat?"

Qiu Hu was really confused.

He can fight, he can kill barbarians, but what do barbarians eat... well...

Lu Qing had to answer this: "They eat meat, drink milk, and also eat noodles, but they all robbed food from Daqi."

Everyone was aroused to hate the country and the family again.

Lu Xu said, "They are now under the control of Daqi. They are the people of Daqi. They can no longer rob. If you want to eat, you have to trade with us or buy from us."

Everyone couldn't keep up with his train of thought, "Want to do business with Barbarian?"

Lu Xu: "Why don't you do it! We won the battle and they lost. We are the ones who are right and confident. If they are afraid, they should be afraid of us."

Qiu Hu and the others who had returned from the army nodded fiercely and shared the same hatred.

Lu Xu continued: "I won't say it again. Since we are going to be neighbors in the future, if they dare to cause trouble, beat them up! If they also just want to live a good life, then they join us. We are all Daqi people, so harmony brings wealth. . We still need to look forward to the future, exchange what we have and what we don’t have, each makes a living, and there is no war. We are all ordinary people, and people just live their lives."

No one said a word, only Tan Shitou nodded in agreement.

Lu Xu didn't say much more, letting others slowly digest it. The main core understanding of the idea was enough.

He asked Lu Qing again what the barbarians lacked. After asking, it seemed that they mainly lacked two things - this and that. Their life was much more miserable than in Daqi.

Lu Xu thought to himself, if this is the case, why not just give it a try and embrace the Daqi family?

What can you accomplish if you always want to rob? A spring will bounce back if it is compressed hard, let alone a human being.

Taking a long-term view, peaceful development is the last word.

Those who returned from the army were somewhat resistant to Lu Xu's proposal, but the people in the Guanyang Alliance basically trusted him unconditionally.

When Tan Shitou's career was booming, he felt that he needed to shine and make a difference, so he suddenly wanted to leave. Although he was not reluctant at all, he felt somewhat empty.

He was at a loss as to what he should do and what he could do in a completely unfamiliar place.

Lu Xu arrived in time and came up with some ideas. No matter how feasible it was, Tan Shitou suddenly had hope and goals again.

He walked briskly and discussed with Lu Xu what things to bring.

Lu Xu suggested that he buy while walking, buy the car first, then the goods, and replenish the goods before crossing Qianjiao Mountain.

It doesn’t matter if you spend more money, but the important thing is not to add too much baggage.

As for the goods to buy, all he could think of were salt, tea, cloth, needlework and other daily necessities.