Chapter 99 Red Envelope

Start from the beginning

After dinner, Lu Rui was still so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes. Yuan Manniang didn't even notice that Yuan Manniang was changing him into new clothes. He closed his eyes and stretched his arms and legs, letting others play with them without opening his eyes anyway.

In the twelfth lunar month, she put on her new little flower coat, finally woke up, combed her hair with a comb, and waited for Yuan Manniang to finish her troubles and Lu Rui tied her pigtails.

Lu Zhou was wearing a scholar's robe today. With that robe, he looked like a handsome young man.

Lu Xu rubbed his little face and put some antifreeze ointment on his face, "Have you grown taller?"

Yuan Manniang also said: "I've grown taller. When I do it in autumn, it can still cover my feet. It's just right to wear it now."

Lu Zhou pursed his lips and closed his eyes, smiling lightly under the palm of his brother's hand. He was taller than Lu Wen!

After cleaning up the little ones, Yuan Maniang and Lu Xu also went to change into new clothes, blew out the oil lamps and candles at home, locked the door and set off with the little ones.

Lu Xu hugged Lu Rui, Yuan Manniang held hands with La Yue and Lu Zhou, Lu Zhou held a lantern, and the family walked slowly to the village on the ice with their new cotton shoes.

As soon as I went out, I met the Yan Junqi family who were also going to pay New Year's greetings to Grandpa Lu and Li Zheng's family.

They are from outside the country and have few relatives. They visit the homes of their acquaintances every year.

"The twelfth lunar month!" Wen Zhen let go of Yan Junqi and ran towards the twelfth lunar month with small steps.

Last night, La Yue disliked Wen Zhen for being stupid, so she took Wen Zhen's hand and slowly moved towards the village early in the morning.

Yan Junqi held a lantern and stood next to Lu Xu. Wen Zhen and Lu Yue in the front row were swaying like little penguins.

Lu Xu found it hilarious.

He bought five lanterns from the town, one for his family, one for his second uncle, one for third uncle, and one for fourth uncle's family, and one for Yan Junqi. At this moment, the two lanterns came together, and the lighting was just right.

There are more and more people on the road, and they are going from house to house to pay New Year greetings. Many people hunker down and wish they could hide their heads in their cotton-padded jackets. Take a look, they are all knee-deep in dirt. Children are more excited than adults. No matter where you go at this time, you can They get some snacks, and if the conditions are good, they will also be given lucky money.

Children especially like to go to Li Zheng's house. Li Zheng distributes money one by one during the New Year. Even children with foreign surnames will give one or two copper coins to their children.

Before they reached their fourth uncle's house, several waves of children had already asked Lu Zhou and La Yue if they would go to Li Zheng's house to pay New Year's greetings.

Lu Xu was very happy about the good popularity of his younger siblings. It was great to have friends in childhood: "You go first, we will go soon."

A little girl asked: "Twelve months, can I go to your house to play later?"

December: "Okay, but I have to come in the afternoon. I want to have dinner at grandpa's house at noon."

The little girl was led away by her mother. As she walked, she waved to December: "Okay! Let's play house!"