Chapter 97 Regret

Start from the beginning

Lu Qing smiled and said, "Which one is his son?"

"Those two are friends. My son took his wife back to her parents' house to visit relatives."

"So early?"

"I heard that my daughter-in-law lives far away and is not from our town. Do you have anything to do with Xiao Wu?"

"I heard he burns big ornaments well."

"That's nonsense. You must have heard wrong. His son-in-law took over the craftsmanship of large ornaments. Boss Xiao Wu only makes small ornaments!"

"Then I must have misheard..."

Lu Qing ate the noodles, asked questions slowly, and observed the Wu family's business. He saw that they were in harmony with their neighbors, their daughter was straightforward and friendly, and Boss Wu and his wife were also very kind. After finishing the noodles, he paid the bill and slowly walked towards Go back.

"Hey, guest, you don't want to buy any more ornaments?"

"I'll go shopping again."

Lu Qing walked down the street and saw the old lady of the Wu family coming out, looking at the sky worriedly, "Looking at the sky, I don't know if Huixiang and the others are home yet."

Lu Qing's footsteps suddenly stopped.

"They set off early in the morning, and the appointment has arrived!" Her daughter helped the old lady back to the store.

The old lady muttered as she walked: "Huixiang's natal family is far away! They are carrying such heavy things..."

"I'll be back soon. Come in quickly. If you get cold, they will have to take care of you when you come back..."

Lu Qing looked at the Wu family's mother and daughter, and the corners of his mouth slowly turned up. Presumably, Huixiang's mother-in-law, eldest sister-in-law, and sister-in-law also liked her very much.

yes……

With such a good character, who wouldn't like her?

In Lujia Village, Lu Wuzhu was loading eggs into a basket when he heard a child shouting, "Mom, I want candy!"

The shadow at the door flashed, and a guest came in. Lu Wuzhu heard the child's accent, turned his head, and saw Zhao Huixiang holding the child.

"uncle."

"Huixiang, I'm back to visit relatives."

"Hey, give my mother some New Year's goods."

They looked at each other across half the shop, one wanted to ask, the other wanted to ask, but neither of them spoke, and the grocery store was strangely silent.

Until the little girl with pigtails asked, "Mom, can I have this candy?"

Lu Wuzhu came to his senses and grabbed a handful of oil paper for the child.

"How much?"

"No money, just give it to the children to eat."

"How can this be done..."

"Nothing is wrong." Lu Wuzhu knelt down and touched the little girl's head, "Nao Nao, do you still remember grandpa?"

The little girl shook her head shyly.

"It's better to be a girl, gentle and quiet, like you were when you were a child." Lu Wuzhu smiled and mixed the syrup for her, "Here, the little girls in the village love it."

Nao Nao shook her head shyly and hid behind Huixiang, unable to help but look up at her mother. Lu Wuzhu handed over the number again, and Huixiang let her out, "Grandpa gave it to me, take it."