Chapter 93 Spring Festival Couplets

Start from the beginning

Even though they were mentally prepared, everyone still felt disappointed, and many couldn't help crying.

Li Zheng patted him, "It would be great to come back. It would be great to be able to come back. All these years... you have worked hard!"

He waved to everyone, "Stop crying. Er Qing can come back, and maybe others can come back too. For the Chinese New Year, be happy! Let's all be happy! Okay, okay, tell Er Qing to rest, okay?" If you want anything, come see him tomorrow. Those who have received the Spring Festival couplets should go home and post them. Come on, you guys, post these couplets on the big tree at the entrance of the village, and these couplets on the wall over there."

Li was directing the young men in the village to work one by one, when he suddenly wrinkled his nose and said, "Whose stew is it? It's burnt!"

An aunt who was eating melon seeds slapped her thigh with an "ouch" sound, dropped the melon seeds and ran away, "Oh my meat!"

Everyone laughed.

Lu Xu asked Lu Wen and Lu Hui to join forces. He and Lu Xuan went to the butcher's house to buy meat. Lu Wen, who didn't want to hide behind the table, jumped up and wanted to follow, "Big brother and third brother, wait for me!"

Lu Xu and Lu Xuan looked at each other, smiled evilly and ran away, "You and your second uncle/second uncle, make out and make out!"

Who made him shout "My father is the second uncle? If you have the guts, you can find my father" every day. The retribution in this world has come!

Just wait and see, there are many people in the village who want to complain to his "father"!

Lu Xu ran to the butcher's house. The butcher was still writing couplets in his shop. They gestured to the pork for a table of dishes. The butcher came back happily holding three couplets with several words on them. He read the top one one by one. It's Lu Zhou's handwriting, which is straight and straight, with a bit of sharpness. He writes "The sword is sharp and the person is safe".

Lu Xu wanted to die laughing.

Grandpa Lu ordered the leg bones at the butcher's place and made stewed frozen tofu for the children at home. When Lu Xu saw that the legs hadn't been dismantled yet, he simply ordered the whole leg. In addition to the meat and pig legs, he also bought the offal and pig blood. After a while, he even bought the big pig head.

Grandma Lu, who has always been thrifty, looked at the pig's head and said yes, and asked Grandpa Lu to help Lu Xu stew it to worship her ancestors and report her safety.

The Lu family's big pot was burning, and Lu Xu directed a group of younger brothers and sisters to wash what should be washed and cut what should be cut. He ran home to get the iron pot and went to his fourth uncle.

The women in the family chopped stuffing, kneaded noodles, and made dumplings to celebrate the safe return of their second uncle.

Stewing meat, stewing pig's trotters, braised pig's head and offal, Lu Xu ran around and was busy in several pots.

Lu Wen was very obedient today. He was told to peel garlic and chop firewood, and he followed Lu Hui as a little tail.

The third uncle, the fourth uncle and the second uncle sat together by the fire and chatted, lamenting the long absence of more than ten years.

Knowing that his eldest brother is no longer here, the second uncle feels endlessly sad.

He and Lu Ji were only more than a year apart and had the best relationship. Unexpectedly, once they saw each other, they would be separated for life and death.