Chapter 91 Birthday

Start from the beginning

"You don't mind the cold, let me touch my paws." Lu Xu put the small ball under his arm and grabbed Lu Rui's little hand from his little sleeve. Oh, it was white and clean, soft and warm. Look at the sleeves, there is a layer of soil!

Lu Xule was shocked, "You are quite smart and know how to push with sleeves on your back."

Lu Rui smiled at him and showed him her little paws. Lu Xu patted his butt and helped him straighten his hat, "Let's play."

Lu Rui was playing with rolling wood. When he saw Lu Xu going to collect firewood again, he came over to pick it up. He didn't know who he learned it from. He put his hands behind his back and kicked and pulled like a little old man. He didn't take a fancy to the selection for a long time. , ran to play with him again.

Lu Xu's hands were so cold from the cold that he finished two bundles and carried them back. One bundle was put by Yuan Manniang at the door, and the other bundle was carried back to her house.

The girl who was doing embroidery in Yuan Man's mother's house saw a figure flashing through the window. She looked out from the crack of the door and saw Lu Xu putting firewood on the fire. Lu Xu turned his head and met her eyes. The little girl blushed.

Lu Xu just heard the sound and glanced subconsciously, without seeing clearly whether there was anyone behind the door. From the corner of his eye, he first saw Lu Rui pushing the wood and running out of the door. He put down the wood and hurriedly chased after him.

"Come back! Don't go out!"

He quickly ran over, picked up Lu Rui, and kicked the wood back. "There are kidnappers out there. If you go out, you won't be able to come back."

Lu Rui didn't believe it. He often followed La Yue to the grocery store, and Xiao Nai yelled loudly, "No!"

"I said yes." Lu Xu picked him up, closed the door, carried firewood and returned to the house.

Lu Zhou went to Yan Junqi's place to study, and Han Lu took him to the grocery store to play in the twelfth lunar month. The responsibility of looking after the children fell on him. Lu Xu brought Lu Rui into the house, found some scrap paper and rolled it into a ball, "Here, Brother, let’s play football with you.”

Lu Rui was very coaxing. Once he heard that Lu Xu was playing with him, he stopped being stingy and wanted to go out. Le Taotao picked up the paper ball thrown by Lu Xu, kicked it twice, and picked it up and gave it to Lu Xu.

Lu Xu threw it out and he picked it up and had a great time.

While Lu Xu was repenting for treating his younger brother like a puppy, he put the small clay pot on the brazier with hot water. When the water was hot, he took off Lu Rui's sleeved overshirt and threw it aside. He grabbed the person and wiped his face and hands, "You My sister’s birthday is coming soon. What should we cook? What do you want to eat? "

Lu Rui frowned: "Snow!"

"Snow?" Lu Xu looked up, it was really snowing outside!

The little girl learning embroidery also hurried back before the snow fell. Lu Xuan sent Twelve Moon back, and Lu Xu went to Yan Junqi's place to pick up Lu Zhou. After that, the whole family stopped going out.

When the snow stopped, it happened to be the birthday of the twelfth lunar month. There was already more than a foot of snow outside, and the whole world was white and spotless.

Lu Xu opened the door in the morning, stepped on the snow to do stretching exercises, and threw Lu Zhou and Lu Rui into the snowdrift one by one.

Lu Rui looked confused and punched a hole in the snow, then started crawling all over the yard with a smile.