Chapter 84 Digging for Money

Start from the beginning

But the strange thing is that several groups of people have come back, but Qiu Hu and his group are still missing. Even Tan Shitou, who has always been optimistic and optimistic, is getting angry and has several big bubbles in his mouth.

When Lu Xu was released from prison, they all came to pick him up. They held it like a welcome ceremony outside the prison, and almost didn't provoke Luo Shen to catch him and bring him back to sober up.

Lu Xu quickly led the people away.

Tan Shitou in the crowd was obviously trying hard to cheer up and wanted to help Lu Xu celebrate: "Third Aunt said that the shop will not be open today and asked you to go home and have a good meal."

Lu Xu pulled him over and walked in front of him arm-in-arm, "You can have no confidence in me, but you can't have no confidence in Brother Hu. Don't worry, they will come back safely."

Tan Shitou's eyes turned red and he nodded.

Lu Xu patted him and said, "I'll help you find out."

Tan Shitou nodded.

They have already inquired, but the information they have obtained is limited. Lu Xu and Luo Shen have a good relationship, and they are smarter than them. Maybe they can get some information from the government.

Tan Shitou calmed down and followed Lu Xu towards the pier. As he walked, he realized that the direction was wrong, "Third Aunt told us to take you home."

Lu Xu: "I still have to go to the shop."

As soon as they arrived, Song Qi was already waiting outside with shovels.

Tan Shitou and others became angry when they saw it. Lu Xu just came out, and Song Qi took the guy with him. What are you doing, bullying them? "Song Qi, are you here to seek revenge?!"

Seeing the misunderstanding, Lu Xu hurriedly said: "No, no, they are here to dig up Song Liu's things. Lu Yong, please move the tables and chairs and let them dig."

Song Qi cupped his fists and asked others to dig him out.

No one knew where Song Liu was hiding, and he himself could only give a rough description. Song Qi and the others had been busy for a long time, and they almost searched the Malatang shop but couldn't find it.

"What are they looking for?"

"who knows?"

"Xiao Lu is back. Are you opening today?"

Lu Xu: "Tomorrow! I'll be home soon."

More and more people were watching, and Song Qi's face became more and more ugly. Listening to Lu Xu chatting with others, his mood became even worse, and when he looked at Lu Xu again, he felt a little suspicious.

Lu Xu stood aside with his arms folded. When he saw his expression, he said, "What do you think? I'm doing a good job. I can earn any amount of money myself. If I haven't dug it before, I haven't dug it."

There were many passers-by along the way.

"money?"

"what money?"

Lu Xu gave Song Qi an idea, "Otherwise, you can ask Song Liu if he remembered the wrong place. Don't worry, so many people are watching."

Before Song Qi could make up his mind, someone behind him shouted: "We dug it!"

Now even Lu Xu was curious and moved forward.

I saw someone digging up a piece of cloth with a shovel. Song Qi took the shovel and dug down. The cloth became bigger and bigger. I don’t know how long it had been buried in the ground. It was a little rotten. Song Qi pulled it, and the cloth bag was damaged. Broken silver rolled out at once.