Chapter 83 Forgotten

En başından başla

The relatives in the village ran no slower than they did when they got off the boat. All the people in the village rushed to the pier. Those who ran in front were pushed into the river by those who ran behind. The small pier was crowded, and more people stepped on the mud. , with half of his legs in the river, looking around, looking for his children, his husband, and his father.

Along the banks of the Qinghe River, I don’t know how many tears have gathered.

Lu Wen and Tan Shitou found an open space with few people and stopped the boat. The third uncle saw them from a distance and ran over on the gravel and weeds by the river. He grabbed Lu Hui's arm firmly, his lips trembled but he couldn't say anything. talk.

Lu Hui's eyes became wet again.

Lu Xuan supported Grandpa Lu, his fourth uncle and aunt supported Grandma Lu, and Yuan Manniang led several children to come to pick him up. The whole family hugged each other and cried, venting wildly.

The third grandma not only received her son and two grandchildren who left last time, but also received her eldest grandson who had been gone for more than five years.

She looked at her eldest grandson who was already two heads taller than her, and she didn't dare to recognize him, "Shuye, is it Shuye?"

Lu Shuye fell to his knees on the ground, "Grandma, it's me."

The third grandma burst into tears and ran to her grandson without the help of her daughter-in-law. She beat and hammered her, "If you don't come back, grandma will treat you as dead outside!"

Seeing his grandmother who had loved him since childhood, Lu Shuye cried like a child again, with runny nose and tears, venting all five years of fear, sorrow and resentment.

His mother asked in a trembling voice: "Where is your father?"

Lu Shuye's tears surged even more violently, and he said in a low voice, "The barbarian is coming, dad told me to run quickly..."

The first time they went to the battlefield, they were attacked by a sneak attack. He was only sixteen. His father told him not to be afraid and to follow his uncles in the team. The knife came and slashed him. He was frightened and his father pushed him away and told him to run. He ran so hard that the soles of his shoes were penetrated. He jumped into a stagnant water jar and hid until dark, then ran back to the camp. He was the only one in the entire team who survived.

The third grandma was stunned, and suddenly she sat down in the mud, grabbing the grass on the ground and wailing.

The whole village was crying, howling to the sky, happy, sad, and everything that one person could not bear, all vented through crying.

His eyes were swollen and his voice was hoarse.

Those who came back finally came back, and those who could not come back were already prepared when they left.

People gradually dispersed, taking each other home to rest and bathe, and to welcome a new life.

The third grandma wiped away her tears and stood up, gave her grandson money, and asked him to go to the town to buy meat, "I want good meat, the best!"

The little grandson's nose and eyes were red, his eyelashes were stained with tears, and he was choking and sobbing. She wiped him with her sleeves, "Go, there is money left to buy candies! Buy more!"

The little grandson agreed, grabbed the money and ran with his sister to the town.

On the way, they met relatives and neighbors. Everyone's eyes were red and swollen. They ran away with the sun on their backs and then ran back with the sun on their backs.