Chapter 82 is back

Start from the beginning

The vendor selling hot soup at the gate of the city saw an aunt sitting on the rocks and falling asleep again. He sighed and brought his wide stool over, "Auntie, you can sit here with me!"

The white-haired lady shouted loudly, "Huh?"

She was already deaf and thought everyone was deaf.

The hawker shouted loudly, "Go and sit somewhere leeward!"

The aunt shook her head: "No, no, no, my grandson is coming back, I'll wait here!"

Vendor: "Where is there anyone..."

The aunt suddenly told him to be silent and listen carefully. Suddenly, she grabbed the hawker's arm and stood up tremblingly, shouting excitedly: "It's coming! It's coming!"

The hawker looked outside the city gate and saw nothing behind the morning fog.

"It's cold here. When you get there-"

Before he could finish speaking, the aunt had already taken small steps and ran out of the city gate.

The vendor walked towards the stall with a sigh and a stool. Suddenly he saw that the dust on the ground seemed to be moving, and there was a faint rumbling sound in his ears.

He suddenly looked outside. Outside the north city gate, the milky white morning fog was broken by a black shadow. The horse running at the head of the formation was the first to break through the fog curtain and rush into the city.

"Who is it?" The city guard stopped him with a gun, and the man on the horse showed a sign, "Beiying Qiaoqi, send the Guanyang soldiers to remove their armor and return home."

Behind him, the continuous army returned.

"came back!!!"

A sharp roar broke out from the family members guarding the city gate, and Guanyang City woke up in the morning fog.

Lu Xu was sitting cross-legged on the bed, weaving a basket. He gradually heard cheers and roars on the street. He was startled, dropped the basket, turned over a knitted basket and stepped on it under his feet. He opened the small window in the cell and walked to the street. Look, "Did he come back?! Did he come back?!"

The patrolling government officials were running out when they suddenly heard shouting and turned around to see, okay, there was a man lying on the small window more than two meters high!

"How did you get up there?"

Lu Xu poked his head out hard: "Can you help me see if my brother is back? My brother, Lu Hui, is with Brother Luo's brother!"

"Okay, we were about to ask!"

The yamen servant ran away, and Lu Xu still put his feet on the basket and looked out. He wished he could fly out of the window and go to the street to see for himself.

The north and south streets of Guanyang were crowded with people, and everyone in the county ran out.

The third aunt threw the shop to Lu Yong and asked Lu Yong to watch the fire. He led the children of the family and the third aunt's family, Lu Junxin, and his wife, squeezing along the street to look for it.

In their family, Lu Hui, Lu Junxin, a brother and two nephews.

Names were shouted everywhere, at the top of their lungs.

"Lu Hui!" "Brother!" "Second brother!"

"Shufeng, Shuping, third brother!"

Some people were found, some were not found, and they shouted in surprise when they found them. The soldiers dropped their weapons and threw themselves into the arms of their relatives. Some people were never found, and they were squeezed back and forth on the street until their bones ached.