Chapter 81 Prison

Începe de la început

Lu Xu replaced someone and shouted: "Jun Qi!!"

Yan Junqi walked among the witnesses and raised his hand high to indicate that he was there to reassure Lu Xu.

Lu Xu Anxin squatted down.

With his current network status and the reason why he came in, everyone respects him regardless of reason. Even though he is in jail, his treatment is very different from when Song San and Liang Shanbao were arrested.

He lived in a single room with a bed and bedding, which were neither new nor old. There were clean dishes and teapots in the cell. The guard guarding him even asked him if he drank alcohol. Lu Xu didn't want to drink, so the jailer went to find him hot tea without giving him any money.

This kind of treatment makes Song Liu and his gang envious.

Many of them have entered the palace for the second time, and the tragic experience of clearing wasteland with bare feet is still vivid in their minds.

After a while, the jailer came with hot water and tea and asked Lu Xu what else he needed.

Lu Xu had no need, he was just curious about what was going on outside, "Brother, please help me listen to what is going on outside. If you have any news, please tell me."

All the money on him was given to Gouzi, and there was nothing of value found all over his body.

The jailer waved his hand, not asking for any favors from him, "Don't worry, I'll just listen."

Lu Xu: "Thank you, thank you!"

After a while, the jailer ran back, dancing and shouting, his joy couldn't be concealed, and shouted at every occupied cell: "Win! Win! We win! Barbarians in the north Surrender!"

The prisoners all jumped up, "Really?!" "Then my brother is coming back?" "They are coming back?"

Jailer: "We're coming back! The Ministry of War has informed you to get ready to welcome the returning troops!"

Lu Xu was so happy that they won! Lu Hui is coming back! "Quick, quick, quick! Sir, are you free? Quickly interrogate me! I'll pay the money and I'll open up the wasteland. Quickly let me out, my brother is coming back!"

Jailer: "My lord is busy sending people to the state capital to pick him up!"

Lu Xu was thrown into the jail for most of the day, and the cell was full of people all afternoon.

It was the slack time for farming, so they didn't need to open up wasteland, and there was little work to do in the fields. The jailer gave each cell a large pile of hay and rattan and asked them to weave baskets and make straw shoes.

Lu Xu didn't have to do this work, but he was really idle and asked others to give him some work.

Before he had finished knitting one of his shoes, Yan Junqi came with a bedding and a food box.

Lu Xu put down his shoes and started shouting from a distance, "Jun Qi Jun Qi! I'm here!"

Yan Junqi looked around his cell and felt relieved when he saw that the ventilation was clean and everything was complete.

He put down the food box and stuffed the bedding in first. "The cell is damp, so you can spread those bedding under you at night."

Lu Xu said "hmm" twice, pulled the quilt in through the gap in the railing and put it on the bed, "I heard that we won the battle and all the levied soldiers are coming back!"

Yan Junqi smiled: "Well, I have asked Lu Wen to go back and tell Third Uncle and the others."

Lu Xu nodded and smiled from ear to ear. Then his expression froze, "Lu Wen went back, isn't that-"