Chapter 78 Business is booming

Start from the beginning

They were even more confused. They probably had eggs and rice, but what was "fried"?

Lu Xu demonstrated to them on the spot what stir-frying is and what dipping is.

The fried sauce was made in advance and they couldn't see how it was made, but the egg fried rice was freshly fried.

Lu Xu took out the prepared overnight rice, poured in the egg yolk liquid and mixed it well. If the newly made rice had too much water, it would not easily fall apart when fried.

Heat oil in an iron pan, add green onions, diced carrots, and diced meat, sprinkle with salt, stir-fry until fragrant, pour out the vegetables, add a little more oil and stir-fry the mixed rice, use a spoon to break up the rice, and stir-fry until the grains are distinct. Then pour in the egg white liquid and stir-fry, add vegetables and stir-fry until slightly dry, remove from the pot and serve on a plate.

From the beginning to the end of the frying, it only took a few minutes. The diced vegetables and seasonings were all chopped and prepared in advance. Others only saw him sprinkling a little here and there in a smooth manner. They didn't understand what was going on. The rice was already out of the pot. .

The guard couldn't believe it: "Is this ready to eat?" Their family didn't eat rice very often, and every time they made rice, it took a while to prepare it. How come Lu Xu was ready so quickly?

Lu Xu: “You can eat it!”

He tasted it doubtfully, chewed it, swallowed it, and took another big mouthful as his colleagues watched.

Others also knew it was delicious, and they all said, "I want this too!"

Those who didn't cook were just surprised by the taste, but the woman who came to buy pancakes was really shocked - she finally knew the secret of Lu Xu's cooking!

No wonder they can't cook anything, Lu Xu is not a cook at all!

After she paid the bill, she ran home in a hurry, put down her things, and went to her neighbor's house to ask someone secretly, "Did you go buy fried dough sticks today? Did you see that pot?"

She was still a step too late. Lu Xu's iron pot had already been exposed in the morning.

At this time, the threshold of the blacksmith shop in the county was almost broken. The price of a pot was only ten or dozens of taels of silver, which really scared away many people.

Those who have no money can't afford it, but those who have money don't care.

Anyone with some wealth would go to the blacksmith to order the pot.

It's just that none of them thought about why Lu Xu didn't set up a closed kitchen for such a big secret, and just let people see it openly in the street?

Even Lu Wen had asked this question, but Lu Xu didn't want to hide it at all.

Now that the iron ore has been dug out, why not use the iron pot?

Promoting the development of food is everyone’s responsibility!

In the past, he was poor and had to rely on deep-fried dough sticks to support his family. Now, he has such a big advantage as the Guanyang Alliance. Even if others know about it, he is still confident that others can't beat him in competition.

Putting aside his cooking skills, he is also far ahead of others in terms of purchase price.

What's more, he has always made small profits but quick turnover. As long as you do the math, you will know that it is better to buy from him than to do it yourself. Except for those who are not short of money, who has nothing to do and spends more than ten taels to buy an iron pot just to eat fried dough sticks at home?