Chapter 75 Registration

Start from the beginning

Lu Zhou quickly imitated Yan Junqi and bowed to his teacher. The teacher kindly copied him a reading list and asked him to go back and prepare his books and pens. At the beginning of the last ten days, he took Shu Xiu with him to study in the county.

The county school only accepts three or two shu Xiu, and does not issue books.

Lu Xu and Lu Zhou took the book list in a daze and bowed to each other to say goodbye. In the twelfth month, watching their two brothers bow, they also learned to bow to their husband. Before stepping out of the door, they habitually waved their hands and called out "Old man" Goodbye sir".

Lu Xu didn't know if Mr. Wang minded being called old, so he quickly picked up Twelve Moon and ran away.

After leaving the county school and walking out of the street, Lu Zhou asked Lu Xu, "Brother, why do you praise me when you hear that I want to take the examination?"

How did Lu Xu know?

Isn’t it said that all scholars are noble? Why is this gentleman more practical than him?

How could he have imagined that Mr. Kaimeng had been teaching for more than ten years. Every time he asked his students why they were studying, the little carrots' answers were just a few, one, I don't know, two, my parents asked me to come, and three, I want to take the top exam. , I want to be a high official.

I simply don’t know why I want to study, or even don’t want to study at all.

There are only a few people like Lu Zhou who read spontaneously at such a young age. Such children will be more determined, harder working, thirsty for knowledge, not afraid of difficulties, and take fewer detours than they thought.

These are things that Lu Xu, a negative example, cannot figure out.

He never figured out who he was studying for or why he was studying since he was a child. He didn't even figure it out after finishing high school and entering college. The biggest motivation is that if he passes the exam, his father will not call him a fool and a waste, and the family will not quarrel and start a war because of his poor grades. If he can pass the exam, his grandparents will be very happy and cook him a big meal.

Lu Xu couldn't answer, so he avoided Lu Zhou's sight and looked up to the sky with a guilty conscience.

La Yue asked, "Sir, do you like Brother Zhou?"

Lu Xu quickly changed the subject, "Yes, I like it."

La Yue: "La Yue also likes my brother."

Lu Xu: "Brother also likes the twelfth lunar month. Let's go back and call Xiaoman, and then we will take you to buy books."

Lu Zhou smiled and stopped asking. He followed Lu Xu and pondered for himself as he walked.

The gentleman praised him, it must be that his idea was right.

My brother said to him yesterday that his idea must not be good enough.

Lu Zhou looked up at Lu Xu's back. The sun was shining in front of him, passing through Lu Xu's shoulders and dazzling his eyes. Looking back against the light, his brother's back seemed taller than usual.

Lu Zhou's little pride at being praised just now dissipated. He jogged two steps to catch up with Lu Xu and pinched a corner of his clothes. He thought to himself that sooner or later, he would understand what his brother said. Sooner or later, his brother would also I will praise him like sir and be proud of him.

Lu Xu caught Lu Wen from the street, and they were lining up to watch the candy blower.

Little rabbits, little pigs, puppies, little gourds, ponies, little birds, they don’t have much candy, but they are very attractive to children.

A candy man costs fifteen cents, but Xiao Xia doesn't want to buy it because it's too expensive. Han Lu doesn't have enough pocket money, so she can only lead Xiao Man and Xiao Yu to watch others buy it to satisfy their greed.

Lu Xu came with La Yue in her arms. La Yue immediately fell in love with the round and naive little pig. She was sharp-eyed and saw that someone had given her a handful of money to buy one, so she didn’t want one anymore. She just couldn’t help but say, "Brother." That little pig is so cute, and that little bunny is so cute.”

Lu Xu couldn't understand her little thoughts. He was greedy and reluctant to spend money. The unit of money in the twelfth lunar month was sugar syrup. A small portion costed three cents, a large portion costed five cents, and anything more than a large portion included sugar syrup. They're all so expensive.

Lu Xu put her down and asked her to move to the front, "Whoever wants it, I'll pay for it."

Except for Lu Wen, his younger brothers and sisters all shook their heads, neatly, like rattles.

Lu Wen sighed, alas, these fools don't know that his eldest brother is not short of this little sugar money.

Lu Xu leaned over and said, "Then I'll pick whatever I want."

Give the little pig to La Yue, the little rabbit to Xiao Man, the pony to Xiao Yu, and the little bird to Xiao Xia. Xiao Xia stepped back and said, "Brother, I don't want to eat."

Lu Xu: "One for each person. I want it too. Take it quickly."

Xiaoxia looked at Lu Wen, who had already picked him up, "I want that monkey!"

Xiao Yu also teased Lu Xu, "Brother, I want a bird."

Lu Xu: "Then swap with my sister."

Xiaoyu happily changes with Xiaoxia.

Han Lu was no longer reserved and whispered: "I want a calf!" That calf was the biggest!

Lu Xu let them choose by themselves. It was Lu Zhou's turn. After much deliberation, he also asked for a bunny. Now it was Twelfth Moon's turn to be confused. He would look at the piglet, Lu Zhou's bunny, and Lu Zhou's bunny. The boat changed, and then back again. It was only when Lu Zhou made her eat two rabbit ears that she was satisfied and stopped changing.

After Lu Xu paid the money, he took them to the bookstore to buy books and paper and pens. Since La Yue and Xiao Man want to study, let's buy them all together!

The author has something to say:

Lu Xu: It’s so difficult to be a reliable brother... (Self-hypnosis) People must have ambition!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com