Chapter 72 Choice

Start from the beginning

If you can take the township examination, it will be considered as a civil service examination, and the college examination will be equivalent to taking the university entrance examination. It will still be extremely difficult for a province to only recruit 60 people. If you can pass the examination at the age of fifteen, is it not enough to be a genius?

Lu Xu put the "red envelope" on the desk, "I have paid off the debt, and now I have bought a shop. From now on, I will only have to make money. I receive dividends from many businesses in our alliance, and I make a lot of money every year. I will support your studies until you are twenty years old. If you have not passed the exam by the age of twenty, I will no longer support you. When you pass the exam, I will pay you back slowly."

Yan Junqi lowered his head and said nothing. Lu Xu didn't know how to persuade him anymore. He was thinking about his words when he saw water droplets suddenly falling on the ground, splashing a little dust on the ground.

Lu Xu quickly bent down and saw Yan Junqi crying silently.

After being seen, Yan Junqi turned his head stubbornly and quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeves.

Lu Xusan scratched his head and ran out of the door trying to hide it: "I didn't see anything! Really! You get busy first, I'm leaving!"

After that, he really kicked up his legs and ran away.

Yan Junqi calmed down and wiped his eyes. Suddenly he heard the door ring again. Lu Xu, who had just ran out, turned back. He poked his head out of the door and said seriously and with a little heart, "Jun Qi, I've heard Two poems, one is 'There will be times when the wind breaks through the waves, and the cloud sails are hung directly to help the sea', the other is 'The poor and strong, the ambition not to fall into the blue clouds', I'm leaving!"

This time Lu Xu closed the door and really ran away.

Isn't it just that I didn't do well in the exam? Just cry secretly alone.

Lu Xu closed the door of Yan's house, put her hands behind her hands and lowered her head, and walked back. The more obedient and sensible the child is, the wet eyelashes make her feel softer...

Lu Xu thought about it, and used his poor knife skills to carve a few puppies out of pumpkins at night. They were given to Lu Rui, Lu Zhou, himself, and Yuan Maniang respectively according to the degree of defectiveness. The most beautiful one was given to Twelve Moon and the other to Yan Junqi.

He knocked on the door and went in. Yan Junqi was sitting at the table upright and copying books. On the wall in front of the desk, there were two newly posted calligraphy and paintings with flying phoenixes and cursive scripts.

Lu Xu tilted his head and looked at it for a while, but didn't understand.

He only felt that the strength penetrated the back of the paper and the momentum was overwhelming. He didn't know that Yan Junqi could write such bold and wanton calligraphy.

Lu Xu gave the pumpkin to Yan Junqi, looked up and admired it for a while, and finally recognized the word "cloud".

It turns out to be "the ambition not to fall into the clouds"!

Culture and education are important matters, and Guanyang County has never been good at culture and education. The county magistrate specially summoned five new talents to show their attention.

I heard that Yan Junqi was going to see the county magistrate, and many people in the village came to see the excitement.

Nowadays, Lu Xu takes a boat by the river every day, and the grocery store purchases and delivers goods every now and then. When his fourth uncle comes back from the fields, after dinner, he moves stones by the river. Anyone in the village who walks around and sees them often has someone to help him. Now there is a section of the river in their village, and gradually there are The appearance of the stone pier is no longer like it was at first, when you get on and off the boat, you just have to step in the mud.