* ✧ 21 ✧ *

Sunoo

A while after Wonyoung left, we planned on watching a movie together, but instead, we ended up continuing where we left off after she quite literally cockblocked us.

I mean, it's not her fault, she didn't know. It was just the worst timing.

"Mph~ W-Wait its gonna...leave a mark" I moan feeling all of the sensitive spots in my neck be bit and sucked.

"I know, that's the point." He whispers.

Sunghoon hovered over me, his knee between my legs, and his hands running up my jacket.

"Can I take this off?" He asks.

"You don't have to ask." I ask.

Sunghoon wasted no time unzipping my jacket, exposing my naked torso.

His eyes examined my body, making me squirm u der his gaze.

"W-Why are you staring?.."

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're so beautiful."

Sunghoon leans back down, pecking my lips, then kissing back down to my neck. He travels down to my chest, scattering hickeys and kisses all over.

He went even further, kissing down all the way to the waistband of my sweatpants.

"These too?" He asks.

I nod, biting my lip at the sight. Sunghoon slowly pulls my sweats and boxers down, taking them off completely and throwing them aside.

I quickly covered myself, feeling embarrassed about being exposed.

"Hey hey, don't be shy. You look so pretty." He says, coming back up and connecting our lips again.

I tug at his sweater, signaling for him to take it off. Without a word, he slips it off, throwing it off to the side.

Without breaking the kiss, he pulls his pants off, completely exposing himself too.

Sunghoon reaches over to the bedside table, grabbing a small bottle of lube and a condom.

"Where did that... come from?" I pant, finally being able to breathe once Sunghoon got off of me.

"Had to be prepared." He smirks.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I watched him put the condom on, and open the bottle.

Sunghoon squirts some lube in two of his fingers, spreading my legs.

"This'll hurt for a bit, but it'll feel better soon." He says, coming up and kissing me.

We started to make out again. It was rough and sloppy, but still felt so good.

I felt Sunghoon enter one finger, and then after a few seconds, he entered another, earning a muffled moan from me.

He started to finger me, thrusting his fingers in and out, scissoring and stretching my hole.

The mixture of pain and pleasure was already overwhelming, but I loved it.