✧27✧

Sunoo

"Niki! Wake up!" I yell, aggressively shaking Niki in an attempt to wake him up.

"Five more minutes...damn..." Niki groans, slapping my hands away.

"Fine then, we're just gonna eat without you."

Niki shoots up,  furrowing his eyebrows. " Um, no the fuck you're not."

"If we're gonna go eat then we need to go now. Me and Woosun have to leave soon." Sunghoon says, buttoning up his jeans.

"Oh shit, gimme a sec."

Niki jumps off his bed, grabs his bag, and runs into the bathroom.

"I probably should've just mentioned food the first time." I laugh, grabbing my shoes and sitting down on the bed.

Just then, there was a knock on our door. Sunghoon immediately went to the door, looking through the peephole.

"Jay?" Sunghoon says, unlocking the door.

Jay?

I get up, rushing over to the door. There on the other side of the door stood Jay and Jungwon.

"Since when were you guys coming?!" I ask.

"Since forever? We just didn't tell you cause we wanted it to be a surprise." Jay says.

"Yeah, we didn't want to miss Woosun's first competition." Jungwon adds.

"Right, sorry, come in. We're just getting ready." I say, stepping aside and letting them in.

"How did you even know where we were staying?" Sunghoon asks.

"Niki told us." Jungwon says, plopping down onto Niki's bed.

"So he knew this whole time and didn't tell me?"

"Yup!" Niki says, coming out of the bathroom.

I roll my eyes, continuing to put on my last shoe. "Whatever. You guys got here at the perfect time. We were just about to go eat before Sunghoon and Woosun have to leave. "

"Really? Good, cause we're starving! Jay wouldn't stop for food on the way." Jungwon says, glaring at Jay.

"Sorry Wonnie but we had to keep going or we would've gotten here late." Jay sighs.

Suddenly, the door swings open, making all of us turn our heads in shock.

"I hear a bitch in here!" Jake exclaims, bursting into the room.

"I knew it! I knew I heard a familiar voice. Since when did you guys get here?" Heeseung asks.

"Since just now, and who the fuck are you calling a bitch?" Jay asks.

"You? We all know damn well I'm not calling Jungwon a bitch." Jake laughs.

"Sunghoon, where are your ice skates? I'm about to beat the shit outta Jake."