✧ 10 ✧

Sunoo

It was finally time to go to Woosuns skating practice, which meant it was finally time to go see Sunghoon.

I'm excited for when our next date will be...Maybe I should plan it.

I was downstairs sitting on the couch, waiting for Woosun to come down.

Jake was going to be there today, so thankfully I wasn't going to have to sit alone.

Finally, I heard Woosun coming down the steps with his bag.

"I'm ready hyung!" Woosun says.

"Okay, let's go." I say, getting up and grabbing my keys.

We quickly get in the car, and I drive us to the rink.

I was more excited to see Sunghoon today than I usually am. I don't really know why.

When we get there, we get out and walk inside.

It seemed like we were a bit early again, which is good since i'll get to talk to Sunghoon for a little bit before they start.

When we walk inside, there was already someone talking to him.

It was, again, none other than that girl Yujin.

And..there was another girl?...

The other girl was a bit taller than her. She was skinny and she had long brown hair.

She was really REALLY pretty.

She made me a bit nervous to come closer.

"Hyung? Why are we just standing here?" Woosun asks, pulling at the hem of my sweater.

"Oh, uh. Let's wait till Sunghoon is done talking." I say.

"Aw, okay."

I look around the for Jake, finally spotting him talking to Heeseung.

I waved at him, attempting to get his attention, which eventually works.

Jake says something to Heeseung, kissing him on the cheek before running up to me and Woosun.

"Hey Sunoo!" Jake says.

"Hey Jake!" I say.

"Is Sunghoon still talking to those girls?"

"Yeah, were they talking when you got here?" I ask.

"Yes! I was here before them, but when they got here Sunghoon has been talking to them. I think they're all friends." Jake says.

"Oh..okay. Let's just go wait for him in the rink."

Me, Jake, and Woosun all walk into the other rink when Woosun practices.

"Go put your skates on for when Sunghoon gets done." I say to Woosun.

"Okay!" Woosun says, taking his skates and going to the bench to put them on.