✧ 7 ✧

Sunoo

The next day I came for Woosuns practice, that same girl from yesterday was here.

She was leaning against the rail while talking to Sunghoon, again, twirling her hairs and batting her eyelashes at him.

I wasn't with Niki this time, so I couldn't express my frustration to anyway.

Woosun looked at me and pulled at the bottom of my hoodie.

"Why are you staring at them hyung?" Woosun asks.

"What? Oh." I say, taking my attention away from them.

"Do you want me to interrupt them again hyung?" He asks.

"Oh, no no. Let's go over there together." I say.

Woosun nods, and walks towards Sunghoon with me.

"Mr. Park!" Woosun exclaims.

"Ah, Hi Woosun!" Sunghoon says, patting his head.

I smile, seeing how cute the scene in.

"Hey kid, can't you see we're having a conversation here? Fuck off." The girl says, giving Woosun a mean look.

"Um, excuse me?" I say.

"Who are you?" The girl asks.

"Oh, hey Sunoo." Sunghoon says.

"I'm that 'kids' older brother." I say.

I turn to Woosun.

"Cover your ears please." I say.

Woosun nods and puts his hands over his ears.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to my little brother like that?" I ask, folding my arms.

"He interrupted our conversation. Maybe you should teach him some fucking manners." She says, also folding her arms.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Just a suggestion." She says.

"Yunjin, I wont tolerate anyone talking to my students like that, so you can either go find a seat somewhere or leave." Sunghoon says.

Yujin?

"Ugh, whatever." She says.

She flips her hair, and gives me a stank look before walking away to the seating area.

"I'm sorry Sunoo. She was very in the wrong for saying that to Woosun." Sunghoon says.

"It's fine I guess." I say.

"It's not. She really shouldn't have said that." He says with a guilty look. "Let me make it up to you both some time."

"Is this your way of asking me out on a second date?" I ask boldly, mentally slapping myself for even asking that.

"Maybe, but i'd rather our second date be just the two of us." He says.

"I'd prefer that too." I laugh.

"You can uncover your ears now Woosun." I say, taking his hands off his ears.

"I saw what you said hyung. That's a bad word." Woosun says.

"Oh, sorry." I say.

Sunghoon chuckles. "We should probably start our practice now. The competition is coming up sooner than expected."

Woosun nods, and I follow them into the other rink.

I dont even have to turn around to kniw that girl is staring at me. I can feel her burning holes into the back of my head.

What the fuck is her problem?..

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

After a long 2 hours of sitting in a freezing cold ice rink, Sunghoon and Woosun were finally finished with their practice.

Almost the whole time I was texting Niki and Jake about that girl that cussed at my brother.

Niki said I should've slapped her or something, and Jake said he would've said way worse if that were his little brother, but I didn't want to do any of that infront of Woosun nor Sunghoon.

Nikis making me take him with us tomorrow just in case if she says something again, or just even looks at us the wrong way.

Jake would be there anyway since he's coming with Heeseung tomorrow, so they are just wanting to see how this girl is acting.

I don't think it's necessary, but they insisted and I would be bored here by myself anyway.

I get up from my spot and walk over to the two, where Sunghoon was helping Woosun untie his last skate.

Im crushing so hard on this man.

Sunghoon finishes helping him, then helps Woosun put on his shoes.

They both get up and we walk out of the rink into the one where they have their regular practices.

I notice that girl is still here, and she's walking out of the other rink the other boy is training in.

Why is she still here.

I can see her staring at me again with this angry look.

Suddenly Sunghoon stops and turns towards me.

"So um I was thinking, maybe I could take you and Woosun out for Ice cream sometime? As my way of making it up to you both." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

I glance over at the girl, and she's stopped on the other side of the rink, listening to us.

"Oh, yeah! That would be great." I say.

"We're getting ice cream?!" Woosun exclaims. His face instant lighting up when he sees Sunghoon nod yes.

"Yay!"

I chuckle at my adorable little brother.

"I'll text you later then?" Sunghoon says.

"Yeah, okay." I say smiling.

"Okay then. See you both tomorrow." He says, waving to us as he walks away out of the rink.

𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭

IM SO SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE😭

The next chapter will be cute I promise

Hope you enjoy!

Have an amazing day/night!